Open today: 09:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Wonderful Tour without the Obligatory Shopping Stops

We absolute loved our tour with our driver and guide, Javier who was so very knowledgeable and... read more

Reviewed 17 April 2020
SoulAventurera
Chicago, Illinois
A must if you live art and history

We had Jocan to take us on this tour and Sebastian who came along also. We couldn't have been more... read more

Reviewed 12 March 2020

from US$15.00
from US$111.99
from US$86.00
More Info
All reviews mezcal tasting great guide we spent hours small group cesar paco pyramids guadalupe
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2017

I actually discovered Stylewalk MX here on Tripadvisor after reaching out to another company who gave me the run around for week. Once I got in touch with Laura is was like night and day. She was very responsive and tried to accommodate everything we wanted to do in our very short trip. The itinerary was solidified fairly quickly and booking was straight forward. Before our arrival Laura resent the itinerary for each day of the tour as well as the information for our guide.

We did 2 days of tours with Cesar and we had a great time. He arrived at our location early and gave us a lot of information before even arriving to each destination without being overwhelming (as many guides can be at times). There were 4 of us on the tour and he fielded all our questions professionally and made us very comfortable right away. We were really impressed with how everything was handled by Stylewalk and would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to others. I am so glad that we found this company because they exceeded our expectations and made our trip to Mexico City very enjoyable and memorable.

Date of experience: April 2017
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

It was an absolute pleasure to be of service!! Holidays are precious moments where time and opportunities can't be ever be replayed or recovered, so we try our utmost best to make your wishlist come true in the best possible way. That's certainly what I want to happen when I go on holiday!

And many thanks for your comments about our historic & cultural guide, Cesar. He is an integral part of our team. He has been a guide for over 18 years so he knows when to delve into factual info, and when to just keep things light. It's an art, so I am super glad you appreciated it.

We hope we have the chance to assist you again. It was a complete pleasure to help make some great moments together!

Best,

Reviewed 5 April 2017

I enjoyed the tour with Em last week. It was a nice way to see a really cool, artistic part of the city and go into some nooks and corners we otherwise would not have seen. You'll leave with a lot of really awesome photos as well and a taste of the street art culture and politics of the place. And it was cool that he is an actual artist whose work we could see along the way so we got the insider scoop in many ways. The only downside was that the tour was shorter than advertised (1hr45 instead of 2.5hrs) but that didn't really take away from it too much. If you're looking for a different experience in CDMX, definitely try this!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 1 April 2017

As a New Yorker who sees a ton of art in traditional venues, I was very interested
in seeing the street art of Mexico City. My tour guide, Jocan, was the perfect guide;
he is an artist himself, is very good at explaining the history of the work, and
has very well thought out ideas about what separates the original from the
ordinary. The tour was well planned and well curated; Jocan has a ton of information
and is happy to share it - his enthusiasm is very contagious! He also knows exactly
when and where to stop for a coffee! Book his tour - there is no way you will
stumble upon these things just walking the streets - they are truly hidden treasures!

Date of experience: March 2017
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

We are really pleased to hear your morning touring Street Art with Jocan was exceptional. This is a high honor coming from a New Yorker who has seen so much art in their lives!
Jocan is a well loved member of our team of guides. He has a great way with people and personally knows a lot of the prominent figures in the Street Art scene here in Mexico City, which makes for some fun stories and a fascinating way of getting up close to these artworks.
Many thanks for sending us your comments!
Best,

Reviewed 30 March 2017

My family and I had a downtown street art tour with Emlo and it was awesome! He is a great guide and sweet person. We learned a great deal and had fun. I highly recommend this tour company for facilitating an experience that we'll remember for a long time.

Date of experience: March 2017

Many thanks for your positive feedback!
We are really super happy to have Emlo on the team! He is such a wealth of knowledge and has a special knack for keeping things fun in a non-Disneyland, real sort of way.

We are very honoured to have you back in Mexico City and out touring with us again.
Like bees and honey, we hope to top your tour list again next visit!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 March 2017

My wife and I are filmmakers and artists. This tour was exactly what we were looking for.
Emlo (our guide) is a street artist himself and unlocked the mysteries behind recognizing/understanding the difference between street art and graffiti and how that plays a role in Mexican culture. It was really awesome.

Date of experience: March 2017

We are super honoured to get a big tick-of-approval from such prestigious client-artists!
I am really pleased you got so much out of your Street Art tour with Emlo. He is an incredible resource for us because he can succinctly link current day Mexican street art with historic and current events in the country. (As well as showing us some great tips for good spray technique!)

We hope to see you again in Mexico City sometime soon!
Kind regards,