1,059 results
All reviews great location xl room reception staff are affordable hotel historic downtown templo mayor historical sites breakfast buffet stayed nights five nights excellent stay rooms are clean reception area walking distance large room national palace rooftop restaurant
Reviewed 13 January 2018

When it comes to location, the NH Mexico City Centro Histórico hotel is hard to beat.
You’ll find it in the heart of Mexico City’s historic center, footsteps from the City Museum.

•modern, stylish interiors
•ideal base for exploring the Mexico City’s historic center
•steps from the ‘Zocalo’ square, Metropolitan Cathedral, City Museum and archaeological zone

Room Tip: Great room well laid out. However the restroom space can improve.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
jamata240, Director General at NH Mexico City Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Guest:

I thank you very much for taking the time and letting us know your kind comments regarding your recent stay at this NH Centro Historico hotel.

We are pleased to know that the hotel was to your liking as the service in general lived up to your expectations. I will share your comments with our team, as well as our reception talent; I am sure that it will motivate them to make an even greater effort to provide all our guests with excellent service.

We hope that we will soon have the opportunity to serve you again.

We send you a warm greeting and we hope to see you soon for your home!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Great hotel! Incredibly and walkably central. So easy to get around on foot or to the city tour busses in Plaza de la Constitucion. Couldn't ever quite figure out why I was the only one in the restaurant in the hotel, but the food I ordered was pretty tasty.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Dear Guest:

I want to thank the time it took to share your comments regarding your stay at the NH Centro Histórico hotel, for a server it is very valuable to receive feedback from our guests.

We are pleased that we have met your expectations regarding our services, care and facilities and I assure you that we will be working to improve them continuously. We wish to obtain the complete satisfaction of our guests from the smallest detail; an attitude that defines our idea of how important your stay is.

We hope to have your preference again in a future trip to Mexico City, it will be a pleasure to serve you.

Have a great day.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel interiors seems to have been renovated in recent years so the rooms are contemporary. They are spacious. Our first room had unusual noises - perhaps from the building’s aircon system? Anyway, they immediately moved us when we complained. Our second room was very quiet room and also larger.

It’s one of the few hotels that has had pillows that don’t give me headaches so that was a bonus - they’re not rock hard.

The staff are very helpful. The restaurant is good for breakfast but not dinner. The night we had dinner there they were out of almost everything we wanted and the service was really bad. But that experience was an anomaly.

The hotel is close to Plaza Constitución and lots of “happening” streets like Madero and Regina. Yet it is really quiet, surprisingly.

It’s also very clean.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank STH2014
jamata240, Director General at NH Mexico City Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

Dear Guest:

It is a great satisfaction to read comments like yours, thank you very much for taking a part of your valuable time to share with the other Tripadvisor users your experience in the NH Centro Histórico, for us the satisfaction of our clients is the best reward for a job well done. Your comment, like those of all our guests, will be shared with the great work teams that we have in this, your home.

All of us who collaborate in the Hotel are at your complete disposal and we hope to have you back among us very soon.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

We booked a double room and two people did not even fit in the room. 2 twin beds were jammed together, ridiculously tiny closet and 3 tiny drawers. One of us had to step innto the bathroom so the otger could get past the beds. I imagine cells in an rehab hospital being larger and more comfortable. They do have a restaurant with inedible food. We did try to leave immediately but did stay one nite because they where going to charge us for the room even if we left.

Room Tip: Do not stay here if you want anything resembling comfort
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest:

I appreciate the time it took to send us your comments about your past stay at NH Centro Historico, receiving feedback from our guests is of the utmost importance as it allows us to take action to improve our services and facilities.

I regret that we have not fulfilled your expectations regarding the room service as in the restaurant. I commented that we are making some changes in the procedures of the reception department and I assure you that we will pay more attention to this type of situation.

I thank you again for your comments and I am at your service.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Location and price factors are what makes this hotel great. The rest are of second importance. Room are reasonably clean. I reserved an uncancellable five nights via bookings.com and arrived on the early morning at the second day instead of the first night and they SOLD my room. Thank goodness they resolved the issue and after looking their fully booked hotel found me a room.

Room Tip: Room 226 facing Palma. No noise but far away from elevator
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
jamata240, Director General at NH Mexico City Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017