This place is nice and the location is amazing. In walking distance to a bunch of cool sites. We footed it to Chapultepec, 3 miles but it was cool to see what the city is like plus there’s a few things to see on the way. The angel de independencia was on that walk!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Centro Historico is located in the heart of Mexico City, only a few steps away from the Zocalo (Main Square), the magnificent Metropolitan Cathedral, and the National Library. The hotel offers an ideal starting point to visit the majority of historic buildings and monuments in this capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Stayforlong S.L., Ebookers, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your NH Mexico City Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Nh Centro Historico Mexico City
- NH Mexico City Centro Historico