Great hotel for the money.
Location is awesome if you are into the crowds of Zocalo and into Historic City Center.
Staff is friendly and helpful.
Breakfast buffet was nearly as good as in Sheraton Santa Fe.
I got there around 10 am and, despite the fact that check-in is at 3:00 pm they let me check in into my room.
When I was very unhappy about my room, staff let me move into a different one.
Rooms looking inside the well (not into any street) are quiet.
- Street noise from Palma street. I made a mistake of accepting the room on the 1st floor looking at Palma street. NOTE that Palma is a cobblestone, making even Tesla cause a lot of noise. Also I believe there were doors of the parking below my room and they were busy until quite late. So it felt like there was a loud highway going through my room most of the night. Terrible sleep.
I asked the staff to let me change rooms, move into the one looking inside the well. They said: "but there is no view!". I said: "and that's great!" :). So they let me move.
Overall, if I know I can get the internal room I'll sleep there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Centro Historico is located in the heart of Mexico City, only a few steps away from the Zocalo (Main Square), the magnificent Metropolitan Cathedral, and the National Library. The hotel offers an ideal starting point to visit the majority of historic buildings and monuments in this capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, NHHotels and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your NH Mexico City Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Nh Centro Historico Mexico City
- NH Mexico City Centro Historico