I always find that when you visit a city it is most useful to stay near the center so that you can visit many places on foot and secondly that the hotel must be good and clean and provide relaxation; the hotel had it all. It was a family visit, 3 adults, and at the advice of the concierge Mr. D.G. Hernandez we opted for the personal guide Mr. Enrique Nava who was really excellent. Mexico is a country with a very rich culture and history to observe and enjoy and we were lucky to stay in this hotel and have the guidance we had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Centro Historico is located in the heart of Mexico City, only a few steps away from the Zocalo (Main Square), the magnificent Metropolitan Cathedral, and the National Library. The hotel offers an ideal starting point to visit the majority of historic buildings and monuments in this capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, NHHotels, Ebookers, Agoda, Stayforlong S.L., Expedia, LoveHolidays and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your NH Mexico City Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Nh Centro Historico Mexico City
- NH Mexico City Centro Historico