“Completely Delighted”
Review of De Mar a Mar

De Mar a Mar
Reserve with OpenTable
De Mar a Mar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #85 of 5,694 Restaurants in Mexico City
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Reforma / Zona Rosa
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful dinner here of dorado and a delicious Sauvignon blanc. Everyone was so accommodating and lovely I will definitely be back. Special thanks to our wonderful bartender, Vladimir!

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Couldn’t fault you guys again. We were here 12 months ago ( as we are from Australia). And just simply amazing food and staff. Everything was attended to and not a problem. Probably the most expensive meal of our trip but well worth it. Staff were attentive and quick. Probably had more on than need for the night and time but wow. See you in 12 months.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Overly pushy waiter trying to push specials on us - specifically their fixed price menu special; and hovering over us to get us to order. I ask for a specific beer - he says they don't have but have something similar - what he brings is a dark porter vs. something closer to a pilsner. We ask him a question about a dish and he orders it for us - when we did not order it and then says we have to pay (manager fixes it). The food we did get was good though but not great - but a bad service experience. I hope this service is not the new norm here.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Super quaint and modern vibe here. Love the decor throughout the restaurant. We sat upstairs on the patio/outdoor balcony. It’s all seafood here so just know that going into your dining experience. We started with a mix ceviche, then had the “special” of the day that was scallops sashimi style.
We ordered a bottle of wine and I also wanted to try a cocktail, I requested my ingredients to the mixologist and he create a light green apple margarita, it was good but not strong enough for me. We also munched on the tostadas and we ordered bread which was extra $2 and very small piece. I absolutely love the ambience and they had really cool lounge music in the background which just made it very nice to enjoy being outside and sharing a meal
With my man. So men, if you want to impress your woman, this is a great spot and especially for afternoon drinking but beware you will drop some cash unless you have a business expense. The service was fantastic and I would recommend but just know it’s not your cheap restaurant.
Moderately high end seafood restaurant here.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

No thanks. While some other items of the menus are decent, the special of the day is a rip off, mediocre, very burned, over cooked.

Over priced scam city at CDMX

Demand 15% tip even customers are unhappy with the food.