All reviews the executive lounge great hotel medical procedure rooftop pool small mall great business diamond member business district great gym business or pleasure business trip top floor great room concierge service room service the hotel staff fitness center
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Hotel is located on a business and mall area. There are plenty of good Restaurants walking distance and safe, Additionally if you prefer to eat something simple there is a high end grocery store where you can anything healthy. The hotel is far from city center of Reforma but there are plenty of Uber drivers around. This has been my hotel of choice now and I’ve been to many in Mexico City - if you prefer to be close to the tourist area downtown reforma - there is another hilton in the heart of downtown but getting in and out is complicated bc of traffic.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jerome L, Director General at Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear ricardolW3128QL,
Thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor.

The hotel is ideally located indeed and we also have great food options within the hotel in our restaurant Madera.

Thank you as well for recommending our sister property the Hilton Mexico City Reforma in the heart of the historic district.

I look forward to welcoming you again in a near future.

Warmest regards from Santa Fe.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I lived in the hotel for 3 weeks and every day I had the feeling to be at home.
Room was cleaned and with beautiful view.
Gym is new and well equipped. Food was always fresh and well prepared. Hotel is very closed to a shopping center and to several restaurants. Hotel restaurant is ok as well for dinner. Staff was supporting me for any requests. I recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear ghiro76_11,
You made my day. Thank you for your kind message and for course thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

I am so glad you felt like home during your long stay, because there is nothing like home.

Eventually thank you for recommending us and I hope I will have the pleasure to welcome you again to the Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe in a near future.

Warmest regards.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

This hotel is providing a great experience. Installations are just at the very best. The staff is just the best staff i ever had met. From housekeeping to Executive lounge team, from Reception desk to the concierge. I had to experience pb with my AMEX Corporate card that was ingested by BBVA ATM and the concierge accompanied me during all the different steps engaged to recover my card (noone was speaking english at the bank and i'm not spanish equiped)

Dear U2231OPchristophem,
Merci beaucoup de qualifier notre hotel comme "Extraordinaire".

And thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

I am glad to read you enjoyed the hotel but most important I am very happy our team was able to help you, thank you for recognizing their great efforts.

I hope to welcome you again soon at the Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe.

Best regards

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Great location, fantastic service, facilities are top notch and it is in a very safe and beautiful corporate area. The hotel has a nice pool and spa at the top of the building with an amazing view. It also has a conference room in the 9th floor which is very convenient for taking calls or doing work on your laptop

Dear danielerA7521WN,
Thank you choosing us and for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

I am glad you enjoyed the hotel and especially our unique rooftop pool and fitness center as well as our Executive Lounge on the 9th floor.

Please come back soon.

Best regards from Santa Fe.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

The hotel has contamianted air in the rooms. Save yourself, stay away!! I did not sleep for even a minute. The air in the room was so nasty that I thought that I was going to die. It was the worst night of my life.

1  Thank 296shahramb
Michelle B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear 296shahramb,

Thank you for taking my call to discuss your comments of your recent stay with us. As mentioned, our AC is not contaminated, and it is safe and in excellent conditions for all of our guests and team members to breathe. We have a strict maintenance program in place for our Air Conditioning System which ensures that all of our units are working to perfection, and as mentioned, your AC unit was last provided maintenance on September 20th, 2017. Again, thank you for your time and feedback!

Best regards,