All reviews the executive lounge great hotel medical procedure rooftop pool great business small mall diamond member business district great gym business or pleasure business trip top floor room service concierge service the hotel staff great room fitness center
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I lived in the hotel for 3 weeks and every day I had the feeling to be at home.
Room was cleaned and with beautiful view.
Gym is new and well equipped. Food was always fresh and well prepared. Hotel is very closed to a shopping center and to several restaurants. Hotel restaurant is ok as well for dinner. Staff was supporting me for any requests. I recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Jerome L, Director General at Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear ghiro76_11,
You made my day. Thank you for your kind message and for course thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

I am so glad you felt like home during your long stay, because there is nothing like home.

Eventually thank you for recommending us and I hope I will have the pleasure to welcome you again to the Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe in a near future.

Warmest regards.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

This hotel is providing a great experience. Installations are just at the very best. The staff is just the best staff i ever had met. From housekeeping to Executive lounge team, from Reception desk to the concierge. I had to experience pb with my AMEX Corporate card that was ingested by BBVA ATM and the concierge accompanied me during all the different steps engaged to recover my card (noone was speaking english at the bank and i'm not spanish equiped)

Dear U2231OPchristophem,
Merci beaucoup de qualifier notre hotel comme "Extraordinaire".

And thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

I am glad to read you enjoyed the hotel but most important I am very happy our team was able to help you, thank you for recognizing their great efforts.

I hope to welcome you again soon at the Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe.

Best regards

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Great location, fantastic service, facilities are top notch and it is in a very safe and beautiful corporate area. The hotel has a nice pool and spa at the top of the building with an amazing view. It also has a conference room in the 9th floor which is very convenient for taking calls or doing work on your laptop

Dear danielerA7521WN,
Thank you choosing us and for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

I am glad you enjoyed the hotel and especially our unique rooftop pool and fitness center as well as our Executive Lounge on the 9th floor.

Please come back soon.

Best regards from Santa Fe.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

The hotel has contamianted air in the rooms. Save yourself, stay away!! I did not sleep for even a minute. The air in the room was so nasty that I thought that I was going to die. It was the worst night of my life.

1  Thank 296shahramb
Michelle B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear 296shahramb,

Thank you for taking my call to discuss your comments of your recent stay with us. As mentioned, our AC is not contaminated, and it is safe and in excellent conditions for all of our guests and team members to breathe. We have a strict maintenance program in place for our Air Conditioning System which ensures that all of our units are working to perfection, and as mentioned, your AC unit was last provided maintenance on September 20th, 2017. Again, thank you for your time and feedback!

Best regards,

Michelle Burn
Guest Services Manager
Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe
michelle.burn@hilton.com

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I've been staying in Hilton Santa Fé since January 2015, every time I go for business in Mexico City.
Traveling for business isn't always pleasant but the Hilton Santa Fé staff is so kind, helpful and friendly, that after work when going back to the hotel, I feel like going back home!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Jerome L, Director General at Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Ana P,
Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing this message with the Trip advisor community.

There is nothing like home and the fact that you feel at home in our hotel is the best reward we can receive.

Thank you also for recognizing the good work of our team, they truly are great ambassadors of Hilton's Hospitality.

Please come back soon.
Warmest regards from Santa Fe.