“Excellent coffee in Hipodromo”
Review of Chiquitito Cafe

Chiquitito Cafe
Ranked #10 of 114 Coffee & Tea in Mexico City
Cuisines: Cafe
Neighbourhood: Condesa
Neighbourhood: Condesa
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Only a couple of tables, but they make an excellent Americano. I also had one of their sandwiches. Not a very large portion but it was sufficient and very flavorable.

Friendly staff...speed of service was average.

I will definitely return when I am over in that area of town.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Granted I've probably only been to 15 cafes, but this place serves up fantastic lattes

Friendly and fast service too

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Once we found this place, we went back five consecutive mornings. Me - cappuccino. Him - latté. Lovely staff, pleasant ambiance. So happy to start each day here. Only a five minute walk from my rental.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Ok so maybe the title is an exaggeration as I only spent a week there, but the coffee I had at Chiquitito was among the top 3 I had in my whole 3 months in south/Central America. Nice and strong, velvety with a rich crema. Definitely recommend checking it out.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Even though it wasn't a perfect shot because it was too long, it tasted very good. The place is very small and nice. USD 1,50 for an espresso, fair price.