All reviews santa fe great hotel business trip upscale mall luxurious hotel business area great option rooms are great perfect stay room service comfortable beds spa amenities acqua lobby limos relaxation
Reviewed 18 September 2017

This is a really nice property. I cannot give it any rating other than Excellent. However: 1) In room Nespresso is not free (I suggest this is noted in the coffeemaker and not in the Mini Bar menu); 2) We reported the fact that the wireless in room phones were not working properly and they were never fixed; 3) We reported that the lights were too dim and that was never fixed. Service is personal and very good. Facilities are awesome. It connects to the upscale Arcos Mall, a big plus, including great restaurant choices. Courtesy apples, water, Mezcal and morning coffee in the hall is nice but courtesy Nespresso would be nicer (or at least a notice that it is not free). The place is clean, luxurious and the bed and amenities are top notch. The staff is nice (a bit stuffy). They are generous with bottled water at the lobby. If we had no glitches this would have been a perfect stay. It was good though!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Manager_LAB, General Manager at Live Aqua Urban Resort Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great feedback, we are alredy taking everything into consideration.
You're always welcome to stay with us.

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We stay at Live Aqua often. We make sure to eat as many meals as we can at the hotel's restaurant, especially when Chef Ulises Campos is on duty. He's a very talented chef. The food he prepares is not only delicious, it is artfully prepared. We've always enjoyed our meals when he is in the kitchen. I highly recommend his food.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Manager_LAB, General Manager at Live Aqua Urban Resort Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Guest,

I will make sure to pass along your comments about Chef Ulises. We hope to have the pleasure of receiving you once more.

Warmes regards,

Reviewed 28 August 2017

This is a great hotel and in my opinion the best in all of Sante Fe and quite possibly Mexico City. Attention to detail and a great staff. It's proximity to great shopping with numerous nice dining options is also a major plus

1  Thank 11nelsonv

Dear Guest,

I'm proud to know you consider us the best hotel in Santa Fe. We are looking forward to having you again with us.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I experienced very poor service in many different respects: - the breakfast was never ready to start at 6:30 and the staff was not concerned about this at all - e,g, regular bread arrived in general at around 7:00 to 7:15, or bowls for the fruits was often only available after I explicitely asked for them, spoons were not available at the fruits and so on and so on.... - I had hard times to receive a coffee during breakfast - the staff wouldn't look or would hardly care - in the gym all but one treadmill have had technical problems (either the treadmill itself or the attached TV). This hasn't changed since my last stay in March and noone seems to be concerned about this - the water supply in the gym is not constantly ensured and renewed - in the room my personal belongings (e.g. a washed out training shirt) was pushed away in order to make space for the towel the cleaning lady wanted to place there. The result was, that the shirt was not dry on the next day - Turn-Down service was done occasionally, only - Coffee in the lobby used to be free (which is as to my experience common in such hotels as this) and it is now charged for at even higher prices than at the close by Starbuck's - In general the hotel lacks hospitaility you don't feel comfortable being a guest there. You would probably expect such a service level at a 3* hotel which may then cost like 50€/night, but I would definitely not expect this in a 5* hotel at a price of 240€/night. I have been to quite some 5* hotels worldwide and I never experienced a similar bad service level.

1  Thank kurtp317
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I recently stayed here for 3 nights for a business trip. Great place to stay if you have business in the area - conveniently located next to a mall with some very good restaurants in it. Not so convenient if you're planning to do some sightseeing or go into CDMX. Hotel is lovely - has a luxurious, boutique-hotel feel, with some nice touches such as offering aromatherapy. Service was good, and breakfast buffet was good as well.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Manager_LAB, General Manager at Live Aqua Urban Resort Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Live Aqua. We look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,