Hotel Polanco
Marriott Hotels
US$792
US$336
  • Restaurant
W Mexico City(Mexico City)
US$420
US$308
  • Room Service
US$257
US$251
  • Room Service
Barcelo Mexico Reforma(Mexico City)
US$136
Hippodrome Hotel(Mexico City)
US$278
US$239
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Stanza(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$74
Very Good 4/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I went for business to Mexico, so one interesting option was Hotel Polanco, an economical and well located hotel; however since I checked into the hotel I knew I had made a mistake. The staff does not have at least slightest idea or even the interest in providing a good service. After my first night I decided to move to another hotel. It is a shame that in this case a cheap hotel means of poor quality, so avoid if you can

Room Tip: Look another option
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Danilo M
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Old hotel....the rooms are very very outdated...beds are hard as a rock...location is great....but not worth it. Next time I will spend more for a more decent hotel. I am sure that even the owner has not been there for a while...

Room Tip: Keep looking for another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Leonardo T
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Location is probably the best attribute of this hotel. Rooms are OK, but bathroom was extremely small and poorly designed... I should say dangerously designed... Check in staff does the minimum possible effort... Stay there only if location is really important for you...

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Homero V
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I was traveling on business and spent a night at this hotel. It is near restaurants, shops, boutiques and some attractions, in a very fancy neighborhood. The rooms are clean and nicely decorated. I just want to mention that the hotel does not have a restaurant. There is one next door though, it is an italian restaurant, good food, nice atmosphere and you get 10% off if you are a guest at the hotel, but if I had spent more than a night at the hotel, having dinner and breakfast would have been an issue.

Room Tip: Some rooms are bigger than others, specify if you need a big room. Mine was very small but cozy and good enough for me.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Do not patronize this hotel. The desk person was rude and unhelpful. My first room was situated next to the elevator and had the bathroom the size of a tiny closet. I asked to move to another room. At the front desk the guy acted like he couldn't speak English. He suggested a room with two beds and I declined and asked for one bed. Nonetheless, he put me in a room with twin beds for tiny children. I made do as it was late. I soon discovered that there was a sewer smell coming from the bathroom. I closed the door to the bathroom to be able to sleep. My original reservation was for three rooms which were charged on my card up front. I cancelled one in advance, but was refunded in pesos cash. They wouldn't refund it on my card. No breakfast available, coffee downstairs not in room, one room had the inner bowels of the hotel - boilers - for a view. One night was enough! Never again will I stay and that foul smelling hell hole.

Room Tip: Brown people get better rooms than white people.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business