Hotel Polanco
US$101
  • Breakfast included
US$130
  • Restaurant
Barcelo Mexico Reforma(Mexico City)
US$99
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$110
US$335
US$393
US$336
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Old hotel....the rooms are very very outdated...beds are hard as a rock...location is great....but not worth it. Next time I will spend more for a more decent hotel. I am sure that even the owner has not been there for a while...

Room Tip: Keep looking for another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Leonardo T
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Location is probably the best attribute of this hotel. Rooms are OK, but bathroom was extremely small and poorly designed... I should say dangerously designed... Check in staff does the minimum possible effort... Stay there only if location is really important for you...

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Homero V
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I was traveling on business and spent a night at this hotel. It is near restaurants, shops, boutiques and some attractions, in a very fancy neighborhood. The rooms are clean and nicely decorated. I just want to mention that the hotel does not have a restaurant. There is one next door though, it is an italian restaurant, good food, nice atmosphere and you get 10% off if you are a guest at the hotel, but if I had spent more than a night at the hotel, having dinner and breakfast would have been an issue.

Room Tip: Some rooms are bigger than others, specify if you need a big room. Mine was very small but cozy and good enough for me.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Do not patronize this hotel. The desk person was rude and unhelpful. My first room was situated next to the elevator and had the bathroom the size of a tiny closet. I asked to move to another room. At the front desk the guy acted like he couldn't speak English. He suggested a room with two beds and I declined and asked for one bed. Nonetheless, he put me in a room with twin beds for tiny children. I made do as it was late. I soon discovered that there was a sewer smell coming from the bathroom. I closed the door to the bathroom to be able to sleep. My original reservation was for three rooms which were charged on my card up front. I cancelled one in advance, but was refunded in pesos cash. They wouldn't refund it on my card. No breakfast available, coffee downstairs not in room, one room had the inner bowels of the hotel - boilers - for a view. One night was enough! Never again will I stay and that foul smelling hell hole.

Room Tip: Brown people get better rooms than white people.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Robin W
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this Hotel 2 days and is well located in Mexico's Polanco's quarter. The rooms are clean and meet the basic needs of most travelers. It's a pity that the experience was marred by unfriendly front desk. They made us sign a credit card blank voucher, copied our safety card number and used it without authorization. When we complained an unfriendly guy made no apologies and argued that was their policy. Having your credit card number with all personal information and the credit card safety number in the hands of many staff in Mexico it is not very reassuring.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple