US$120
US$117
Courtyard
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$245
US$239
  • Room Service
US$346
US$149
US$262
US$254
  • Pool
One Ciudad De Mexico Alameda(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$83
  • Breakfast included
US$159
US$155
  • Restaurant
Barcelo Mexico Reforma(Mexico City)
US$88
US$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$165
US$138
Suites Contempo(Mexico City)
US$128
US$115
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
W Mexico City(Mexico City)
US$305
  • Room Service
All reviewszona rosafew blocksmetro stationla reformabooked this hotelrooms are comfortablefelt very safebreakfast was includedstay in mexico citypesoslinenspedestrianneighborhoodzonedistrictmuseum
Reviewed 22 March 2018

No view, tiny washroom, clean, dated, friendly staff, breakfast was included on my app reservation but not available for me when I arrived. Location is fine and walkable to pedestrian streets. Very good police presence in area. Just ok, nothing special.

Room Tip: Go above second floor or you will listen to office phone ringing and try to be away from elevator or your will listen to it all night
Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Well, there are many pluses with this property. The staff are very helpful and pleasant. It is located within walking distance of public transportation, and you can hire a driver to take you around. Many good restaurants, a 7-Eleven, and pharmacy are nearby. The buffet breakfast has a lot of variety and is fantastic! The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. The cleaning staff are very nice and polite. However, the room felt a bit run down. It was quite dark, and the available lighting did not help as much as I prefer. My one window looked out on a stairwell to the roof, so very little natural light. The furniture and bathroom fixtures were dated, and the in-room safe was quite small. To some degree, this is the "you get what you pay for" scenario. There is also a fair amount of echo in the hallways, and the doors do not block noise, so I had to rely on earplugs for a good night's sleep as I am a light sleeper. Most of the time, it was not that noisy. I think I would stay here again for the price, but I would prefer something with a room that is a bit less dismal.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2018

If you suffer from a bad back in ANY way - STAY AWAY! Just looking at the hotel-provided photo, you can see the bed dipping in the middle. We unfortunately assumed it was the angle the photo was taken when we booked.
If you do not suffer from a bad back, then this is a great little find.
The breakfast was very good; the dinner was awful.
I give it 3 stars simply for the location; you cannot beat this price for the Zona Rosa. BUT - beware that if you have back issues (even small ones) - pay a little more for a hotel with better beds.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 28 December 2017

I made a reservation on this hotel with at least two weeks anticipation. I even confirmed the reservation the day before. However, when I arrived at the hotel I has informed my reservation had been canceled, allegedly because of guest emergency. The hotel must have respected our reservation. There was no advance indication of the change. I got to know as I arrived at the hotel.
The hotel is giving us as option placing us in two different hotels. I checked them out: both with less quality and facilities. As a matter of fact, I asked the staff at these other hotels, and apparently it's a common occurrence: Hotel Principado overbooks and sends the doubly-booked guests to other options.
For the hotel, it's easy to send us to lower quality facilities when we don't have an option.
If you want to avoid the option of being forced to a lower quality stay; DO NOT CHOOSE THIS HOTEL. Let me repeat it. If you want to start your stay in Mexico City w/o having to deal with last minute accommodation changes, DO NOT STAY IN THIS HOTEL.

Room Tip: Do not reserve in this hotel. Your reservation may be changed last minute.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at the Del Principado in CDMX and was welcomed and treated like a distinguished guest. The rooms are not fancy and mine did not have a/c but they supplied a fan. My king size bed was extremely comfortable. The shower was warm with lots of pressure and provided the nice incidentals. And since it was nicely located in the Zona Rosa provided easy walking distance to the area. Will definitely stay again if I am back .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo