1,098 results
All reviews chapultepec castle los panchos the modern art museum nice hotel chapultepec area quick check walking distance reforma avenue business center room service the upper floors location is ideal spent nights hotel location the room was nice executive floor checking in
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Nice hotel with friendly staff. Close to the park area. Famous Chapultepec Castle is not far from the hotel. I was pleased to find a monument with the map of Azerbaijan in this park. The rooms are clean and big enough. The breakfast was good. Hotel is not far from the area with lots of restaurants fitting all tastes.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
GrandFiestaAmericana, Director General at Grand Fiesta Americana Chapultepec, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Reviewed 11 September 2017

This is a 3-star hotel with 5-star prices.

On a work trip, and first time to Mexico. The room I reserved was not the room that I received, and the hotel never changed it or adjusted my bill. The 'club lounge' never got breakfast set up on time for my entire stay, so only cold beans and canapes (?!) were set out for guests. In-room coffee was never replaced, once used. Concierge and desk staff have no facility in other languages - as it's marketing itself as a 5-star hotel, that's not really a nitpicky shortcoming. Responding to a request for dining recommendations was directed to what turned out to be a chain restaurant. The staff is nice, but without the hotel operation to back it up.

Room Tip: Upper floors avoid traffic noise, club amenities are not worth it.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank taloner
GrandFiestaAmericana, Director General at Grand Fiesta Americana Chapultepec, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you very much for your valuable comments.

I have met the hotel operating committee and shared their your feedback. Each of the areas will be reinforcing and overseeing the operation, we will make sure that these details are not repeated. I ask you please be so kind to let me know of your next visit, it would be a pleasure to be able to personally take care of your stay and above all to make sure that everything is correct.

Reiterating my commitment to service, I remain at your service.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We had a wonderful stay at the Grand Fiesta Americana in Chapultepec for 7 days. Hotel is beautiful, service is five star, location in the city is great for walking around to see the sites and go to restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
GrandFiestaAmericana, Director General at Grand Fiesta Americana Chapultepec, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

My Girlfriend and I went to Mexico City just to have fun on our long weekend. For my girlfriend first time in Mexico City I chose this Hotel because it has the perfect location to visit the top 10 things to do in Mexico City. Talking about the hotel by it self the staff is very nice and respectful, they always receive you with a smile and they are very open to recomend you restaurants, bars, or any kind of information that you need of any place to visit. The room was very clean and the view to "Chapultepec Park and Castle" just amazing.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
GrandFiestaAmericana, Director General at Grand Fiesta Americana Chapultepec, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear guest

Reviewed 3 September 2017

I couldn't settle my Bill with US Dollars in cash and there was no on-site Currency Exchange Counter or Currency Exchange Machine as an alternative. These alternatives I have seen in other hotels where foreign currency cash was not accepted. Not to have these alternatives availabe was POOR SERVICE.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your comments.

Please be so kind to let me know of your next visit, it would be a pleasure to take care of your stay personally and above all to make sure that everything is correct.

I remain my commitment to service.