US$118
  • Pool
Las Suites(Mexico City)
US$193
US$174
W Mexico City(Mexico City)
US$318
US$213
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

Suites Contempo(Mexico City)
US$128
US$95
  • Breakfast included
Casa San Ildefonso Hostal(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$38
  • Free Internet
All reviewsthe world trade centergreat hotelcontinental breakfastbusiness triprecommend this hotel to anyonetop floorroom ratehotel staffenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here againroom servicecomfortable bedsboutique hotelvisit mexico cityinsurgentesgymmetrobus
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Big and nice clean room, lots of space and light, massive bed and good service from the concierge to the housekeeping. I really enjoyed my stay. Price is very good for that type of quality in my opinion.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Nice and clean rooms; friendly staff, the service is really high quality. I suggest trying the restaurant and certainly visiting the wellness center: This is a must in the evening, when you can enjoy a sport and relax experience with a wonderful view of Mexico City

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Very happy with Hotel Novit. The room was perfectly clean, good facilities and amenities, friendly front desk staff and management. Very central city location and the price was excellent. They let us leave our luggage in secure storage for long past our checkout. My Only comment to management would be that good practice is to provide an industry discount or complementaries.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheBigTravelBoss
HotelNovit1, Director General at Hotel Novit, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Guest:
I want to thank you the time you took to write about our hotel and your recently stay with us, I am very happy to know that you had such a great stay, Of course we will consider your request and we hope see you soon in your next trip to Mexico City.

Regards.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel Novit exceeded my expectations. It was perfectly situated for me to get around throughout the city to explore and is extremely close to public transport as well as the Turibus stop at the World Trad Centre. The staff were extremely pleasant and helpful and many times went out of their way to accommodate clients. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to visit Mexico City. An absolute pleasure to stay there.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Philip D
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Had never heard of the Hotel Novit. It was amazingly clean, well organized, great breakfast and good bar. The location is very convenient as well. Will be my regular place to stay in CDMX. Ironically, the Shower was one of the best I have experienced in a hotel. Definitely worth checking out and finding for yourself.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business