1,265 results
All reviewsthe executive loungenational auditoriumchapultepec parkpolanco areagreat hotelwithin walking distanceoutdoor poolconcierge deskanthropology museumbusiness hotelbusiness tripi highly recommend this hotelhotel is locatedspecial thankshigh floorsafe neighborhoodrooms are spacious
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Fantastic Hotel ! Wonderful Staff!I cannot recommend this hotel enough and look forward to returning !Nice location,Fantastic Hotel in Mexico City.The club lounge has the best food selection that I have ever tasted at a hotel and the staff were one of a kind.

Room Tip: best views
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Francisco C, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Beniamin,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the JW Marriott Mexico City
we are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. and we hope to see you soon whenever you have the chance to comeback to Mexico City

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

If going to CDMX don't book anywhere else !
This hotel is FANTASTIC!
Situated in the best area of CDMX , el Polanco
Beautiful tree lined avenues , parks , great selection of great restaurants all close by .
Directly opposite the Autitorium Nacional, where the Turibus stops and walking distance to huge parks , museums and many tourist attractions!
As for the hotel itself it is faultless !
Large bedrooms and bathrooms , quality Aromatherapy toiletries and every little extra you could want !!
From the moment you step out the taxi you feel 'special ' the bell boys are smart , well mannered and welcoming !
In fact all the staff are an ABSOLUTE CREDIT
To the Managers of each department!
Mr Jerry Brown ( front Office Manager ) lead a great professional team .
Throughout the hotel EVERY member of staff were smiling and welcoming !
An obvious sign of good working conditions !
We ate breakfast and dinner in the hotel and the food and device was great !
I booked a massage in the spa as had had problems with my back and neck for years and wanted a bit of pain relief !
A charming gentleman called Rodrigo set to work ..., UNBELIEVABLE... in all the years and countries I have had massages this was the best yet !
I walked out feeling 20 years younger and more to the point ....PAIN FREE and upright !
The man had the hands of god !
I cannot recommend this hotel enough and look forward to returning !

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
thank you for choosing the JW Marriott Mexico city during your most recent trip,
we rea very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Rodrigo helped you with your back and neck pain.
i will pass you comments to all our staff. They will be very happy to hear them.
please do not let pass much time before you comeback

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here before and enjoyed the location more than the hotel. The xanat bistro had nice beer but the food and service was a little weak. They really messed up on our food order. Parking is tough so if you rent a car have them park across the street. Again the location of this hotel is why many give it high marks. So many tourists and business folks walking around in the evening. Not something you would expect from all the negative news about crime in the country. Tons of shopping and restaurants too choose from. I had a king room. It was nice but nothing spectacular.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Francisco C, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you for taking the time to write a comment from your most recent stay at the JW Marriott Mexico City
we appreciate your comments and we will share them within the organization
we hope to see you soon whenever you have the opportunity to comeback

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Whenever I get the chance to catch the JW Mexico City on a sale I always take it. The rooms are very nice, the location is central, the lobby area is very inviting and the staff are extremely welcoming and helpful. The club lounge has the best food selection that I have ever tasted at a hotel and the staff were one of a kind.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Omar
thank you for choosing the JW Marriott Mexico City every possible time that you can, we are glad to know about it.
thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I come very often to Mexico, this time I decided to change hotels and try a new one, because I am platinum the highest level, and because the location, I decided trying the jw Marriot in polanco
Bad choice, they gave me a regular exec
Room as an upgrade and they weren’t friendly at all at the reception desk
Hotels usually send me courtesy to my room, fruits or something similar, they sent nothing
Anyway, in a hotel chain, where I spend a lot of time of the year, I expect far more than nothing, and nothing is what I got from this hotel

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Guillermo V
Francisco C, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Guillermo,
thank you for choosing the JW Marriott Mexico City during your most recent trip.
we appreciate your comments, and we shared within the organization in order to improve our service.
we hope to have the opportunity to see you again in the near future to show you the real level of our service
sincerely