1,265 results
All reviewsthe executive loungenational auditoriumchapultepec parkpolanco areagreat hotelwithin walking distanceoutdoor poolconcierge deskanthropology museumbusiness hotelbusiness tripi highly recommend this hotelhotel is locatedspecial thankshigh floorsafe neighborhoodrooms are spacious
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Whenever I get the chance to catch the JW Mexico City on a sale I always take it. The rooms are very nice, the location is central, the lobby area is very inviting and the staff are extremely welcoming and helpful. The club lounge has the best food selection that I have ever tasted at a hotel and the staff were one of a kind.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Francisco C, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Omar
thank you for choosing the JW Marriott Mexico City every possible time that you can, we are glad to know about it.
thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I come very often to Mexico, this time I decided to change hotels and try a new one, because I am platinum the highest level, and because the location, I decided trying the jw Marriot in polanco
Bad choice, they gave me a regular exec
Room as an upgrade and they weren’t friendly at all at the reception desk
Hotels usually send me courtesy to my room, fruits or something similar, they sent nothing
Anyway, in a hotel chain, where I spend a lot of time of the year, I expect far more than nothing, and nothing is what I got from this hotel

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Guillermo V
Francisco C, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Guillermo,
thank you for choosing the JW Marriott Mexico City during your most recent trip.
we appreciate your comments, and we shared within the organization in order to improve our service.
we hope to have the opportunity to see you again in the near future to show you the real level of our service
sincerely

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights in early September. From check in to departure,all staff were very friendly, especially David in the executive lounge. The hotel was clean and well maintained. Didn’t have a chance to use the pool as it was being renovated. The food, although not quite as good as JWs in Asia, was still very good! The hotel is located in a very nice part of the city and close to numerous sites/landmarks/attractions. If I have the opportunity to visit Mexico City again, I will try to stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the interior still have a decent view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

than your for choosing the JW Marriott Mexico City
we are glad to know that your enjoyed your stay and we hope to have the opportunity to see you in the near future, do not let pass much time before comeback

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Room
Standard rooms are somewhat small with 1 bed or two doubles (not queens). The room isn't anything special. It compares to standard Marriott rooms which is a slight disappointment since this is a JW property. The bathroom had a nice shower but no bathtub. I always though a separate shower and bathtub was a brand standard for JW properties.

Executive Lounge
The lounge was decent but not nearly as nice as other JW properties. In the evening there was only complimentary wine, beer was an additional charge. I didn't even see other liquor available. The evening spread was put out at inconsistent times. One evening it was 6:45 PM and another was 5:00 PM. Breakfast only had a few hot dishes and not nearly as extensive as other properties.

Overall this is a decent hotel. I think it would be better off as a standard Marriott rather than a JW Marriott. If you're looking for luxury there is a St Regis.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

thank you for choosing the JW Marriott Mexico City
we appreciate all your comments and we will take it in consideration
we hope to have the opportunity so serve you in the future

Reviewed 1 October 2017

This JW Marriott is in an excellent location in Mexico City. It was in a safe area to walk around and experience local shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. The Executive lounge had a good breakfast, and one of the best spreads of evening food that I've ever had any Marriott hotel. I actually didn't go out for dinner on some nights because I was so satisfied with the lounge 'meal'. The lobby area was very nice, and the room I had (higher level corner room) was among of the best I've had anywhere. The view was great, and the room was spacious and quite. I had a most excellent time at the JW Mexico City, and I would definitely stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Higher floors are great!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment from your most recent stay at the JW Marriott Mexico City, we are glad to know that you have a great experience and enjoyed the time with us.
we hope to see you very soon whenever you have the chance to comeback to Mexico