James says: Even though I can't compare San Marino Suites to anything since it was my first trip to Mexico city, I definately recommend staying here.The staff's willingness to please was evident upon our request to switch rooms. We couldnt decide if we wanted a better view,or a better room,but we chose the latter.From the twelfth floor we could see el Angel de la Independencia along with a portion of Reforma avenue which led to a microbus station around the corner to the right.I could'nt get enough of the view...especially at night!Also,the continental breakfast was very nice.The minuses...(which were minor) Air conditioning tended to be loud and busy at times...Mattress felt like a rock at first... Most importantly we felt like if we had a problem it would be taken care of instantly. Lizeth dice: Las pasadas vacaciones de Semana Santa mi novio y yo estuvimos de visitaen la Cd. de Mexico y nos hospedamos en el Hotel y Suites San Marino a una calle de la Av. Reforma y el Angel de la Independencia,como no era temporada alta en la Cd. de Mexico para nuestra bien suerte,tuvimos la suerte de hospedamos en el ultimo piso del hotel,en un habitacion con vista al Angel,lo cual fue increible porque ademas de la vista,nuestra habitacion estaba tal cual la vimos en el sitio web del hotel,y el staff fue siempre amable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Mexico City, near Paseo de la Reforma, right next to the emblematic Angel of Independence, the 12-storey silhouette of the Suites San Marino rises up, an all-suites hotel Mexico that welcomes you with open arms so that all your needs are covered ...and your whims, too... during your stay in the Aztec capital. The Exe San Marino is an accommodation designed for people who refuse to settle for the first thing they see. The Exe San Marino (luxury hotel Mexico) offers an outstanding location and service brimming with luxuries: spacious suites, meeting rooms, restaurant, a gym and decor featuring soft, pleasant tones throughout the entire hotel Mexico. Our height offers the natural light that you like so much in both the suites and the communal areas. The hotel in Mexico also regales you with little details like its gym and sauna, which will make your stay in Mexico City more pleasant. The luxury hotel in Mexico offer a taxi service to the airport and anywhere else in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Eurostars and Agoda so you can book your Exe Suites San Marino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Marino Hotel Mexico City
- San Marino Mexico City
- Exe Suites San Marino Mexico City