2,250 results
All reviewsthe executive loungelos donesalameda parkbellas artesgreat hoteldiamond memberpalace of fine artswalking distanceoutdoor poolhistoric districthigh floorcentral locationexcellent locationbusiness triplobby barstandard roomjunior suite
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful, spacious room. Excellent breakfast. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The location was very good--within walking distance of parks and marketplaces. Overall, a very nice stay in a great hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
GM_Reforma_1, Journey Ambassador at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear E4097NVamys,

We do appreciate the time sharing your review through TripAdvisor.

Is good to know that you have enjoyed most of the facilities at the hotel. As you mentioned we have one of the biggers rooms in Mexico City, and the location is more than perfect you will enjoy incredible views and a lot of places with an incredible story.

We do hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I was traveling in January with 2 friends and stayed here. Amazing service from the doorman to the front desk. Rooms are very clean, great views, I was a gold member so I didn’t get access to lounge but my friend was a Diamond member we so payed to join him, complimentary alcohol and appetizers. The breakfast in the main restaurant is so good! Different options and quality food. Property is walking distance to many attractions and is very safe to walk around. I will definitely go back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Dear LR_J85,

Thank you so much for the time sharing your January experience.

Is great to read that you continue remembering your stay with us, and that our staff was an important part of your visit. One of the most important areas of the hotel is our Executive Lounge located at the 26th floor of our hotel is good to see that you enjoyed the time there.

We do hope to welcome you back soon.

Sincerely

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed three times here and it suits me. The Exec Floor canapés and wine etc twixt 6-8pm is a bonus and breakfast is also taken here.

There are great views from most floors and it’s in the centre opposite a huge park.

Staff are polite and helpful.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank GRT7V

Dear GRT7V,

Thank you so much for this third visit to Hilton Mexico City Reforma and for your loyalty.

Is great to see that you enjoyed the coctail time at the Executive Lounge, as you mentioned we have one of most beautiful views to the Alameda Park and the Fine Arts Palace.

We do hope you will visit many other times in Mexico it will be a pleasure to see you again.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

My extended family and stayed at the Hilton Mexico City Reforma for 9 nights over Christmas and had a wonderful stay. The adjoining rooms were comfortable, clean and well appointed. The service was excellent, especially the concierge and the doormen (big props to David who great about getting us transportation.) The location is very convenient to all the sites of Mexico city, including the Zocalo and the Museum of Popular Art around the back, and the turibus stop is right down the block. The breakfast buffet, and the terrace restaurant were also delicious-- as was El Cardenal, though the lines to get in were very, very long. Our only issue is that our first-night dinner at Los Dones wasn't very good, and we were the only ones in the restaurant, which felt a bit sad. But that was a minor blip in an otherwise excellent stay. While it is definitely a big corporate hotel, and not in a charming neighborhood like La Condesa or Roma, it absolutely suited our needs and I would recommend to anyone seeking a comfortable place for family.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Rachel R,

Thank you so much for your visit during the last Christmas with all your family.

Is a pleasure to read that our service has met your expectations specially our concierge staff. Thank you so much for the recognition that you did to David, it will be pleasure to share it with him.

At Hilton we are committed to bring our guests unforgettable experiences, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience at the Restaurant and thank you for your feedback, that is really important for us. Rest assured that we will focus our effort to bring you a better service.

I do hope to welcome you back again soon.

Cesar flores

Reviewed 28 July 2018

I have Gold status and as a result, received an upgrade. it was one on the nicest Hilton properties that I've stayed at. Access to the Executive Lounge was appreciated as my room was on the 26th floor. In addition to breakfast, having a means to change my larger bills helped immensely. Concierge was very helpful as well near the entrance. I had not purchased my Frida Khalo tickets, and they did that for me. Breakfast was a buffet with pastries and hot items such as eggs, veggies, and breakfast meat. The yogurt was very delicious. They also offer omelets and the like.

Overall, great views, service, and food.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 3caballeras
GM_Reforma_1, Journey Ambassador at Hilton Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear 3caballeras,

Thank you so much for your recent visit to Hilton Mexico City Reforma, and for your loyalty as a Hilton Honors gold Member.
We are so proud to read that your experience with was incredible. Is good to see that you enjoyed the upgrade as a benefit for being a Gold Member.
It will be a pleasure to share your review with our team member, especially with our concierge staff, thank you so much for the recogntion.

I do hope welcome you back again soon.