“Great place to Relax after trade shows”

Isaaya Hotel Boutique
Ranked #1 of 313 Hotels in Mexico City
Reviewed 6 September 2017

After travelling for some hours in the concrete jungle of Mexico City, getting here is a blessing, the personal touches were fabulous, the room smelled delicious and the place was lovely.

And just to cross the street and get to my trade show was great, especially if you forget something like the entrance tickets for the conference like me : ) just walk few meters and get them.

Just loved it, the service is perfect, great experience!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Gerente G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Isaaya Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Lisbeth,

Thank you very much for sending us your feedback about your recent stay with us. We feel happy to know you had a wonderful experience and enjoyed every aspect as the rooms, the location and the service. The hotel is an excellent option if you want to be a few steps from the World Trade Center. It would be a pleasure to know you have planned to come back again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

If you need a great safe boutique hotel while traveling to Mexico City especially when one wants to attend the world trade center for a convention, I highly recommend
Huge modern rooms ,great restaurant and friendly staff
Don't forget to visit Polyforum Siqueiros an homage to Mexico muralist genius movement

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Gerente G, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Isaaya Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Spiral,

Thank you very much for sending us your feedback about your recent stay with us. It is really valuable for us to know about this experience in our building. We feel happy to know you had a wonderful time and enjoyed the location, the rooms, the Anyuna restaurant and the guest service. It would be a pleasure to know you have planned to come back again to Isaaya Hotel Boutique.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Everything went well from the momentI arrived till the moment I left, all the staff was great in everything from friendly check-in to the restaurant service and food. Overall Pedro and all the staff members made my stay an amazing experience. It is located in a very safe zone, close to many chain restaurants or coffee shops and as well to local places, and the World Trade Center is in front of the hotel even though there is quite a lot of traffic the hotel is always cozy and quiet.

Thank you for the great stay, will comeback someday!!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Gerente G, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Isaaya Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Estimado Pedro,

We are very thankful with you for writing this beautiful review of your pleasant stay. I am sure all of our staff are pleased to read the above comment, especially Pedro. Thank you also for choosing Isaaya Hotel Boutique to stay while you were in our city and for letting us know that your visit was a unique experience and that our location was something really great. Please feel free to call us if you plan to come back again soon, we will be glad to see you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 September 2017

I only stayed here one night, unfortunately, after arriving in the country 8 hours later than expected. I wish I had been able to spend more time enjoying the lovely room. It was huge and they even had a snack waiting for me, which was great because I was starving. The shower was very nice and the bed super comfy. I arrived at 2 AM and the receptionist was really understanding and friendly. Also, the restaurant staff was very kind as well.

I moved to another hotel paid for by my work and it was a large well-known hotel chain and I was very disappointed in the room compared to my experience in Isaaya.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Gerente G, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Isaaya Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for rating us and sending us your comments about your recent stay at Isaaya Hotel Boutique. We are glad to know you were happy with your amazing room and the welcome amenity and our staff that are always polite, friendly and attentive to everything that you may need during your stay. We will be pleased to see you again in Mexico City.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

All the staff was not just friendly, but helpful, bringing the best service to a very nice and cozy hotel. The room had all that is needed, with a very nice mix of comfort and luxury with lots of space. The restaurant rounds it all perfectly, serving very good food for fair prices. Room service excels, and I can confidently say was one of the best I've had in my life (quality, price, flavor, temperature).
It does lack a bit on amenities, but you can find a nice little gym that makes good use of the small space. I think Isaaya could make a better use of the roof area, but overall, it was definitely a great experience.

Room Tip: First floor rooms have a very nice terrace
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Gerente G, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Isaaya Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Gustavo,

Isaaya Hotel Boutique thank you so much for sending your comments about your recent experience. We are so proud that you could enjoyed the service that all the staff gave you every time. It was wonderful that you could enjoyed the amazing room, the food receive on the Anyuna restaurant and the gym. Regarding the roof area we are about to make some changes so that the space could be used as a bar. We would love to see you again on your next visit to Mexico City.