1,253 results
All reviews zona rosa jacuzzi tub junior suite the hotel staff standard room small room special thanks safe area mexican food breakfast buffet min walk taxi service chapultepec park central location hotel is great return to mexico city historic center
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Booked thru Hotwire. A lot of hotel for a business traveler used to pay 100+ $ per night. Everything was fine except for the fact that the room was not ready when I arrived at 6pm. Staff was friendly and helpful. Needed a phone charger since mine was stolen that day. Miguel lent me his personal charger and trusted me to return it in the morning to one of his colleagues. Overall: Would definitely try to stay at the Emporio Reforma again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Emporio_Mexico_Hotel, Director General at Emporio Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear guest,

Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconveniences in your room. Our Executive Housekeeper have taken note of this and will make sure it is not happening again.
Thank you very much for your feedback and your kind words.
We reiterate our apologies for not meeting your expectation but please rest assured we are already working in making things better.
Best regards,

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I stayed at the Emporio during the recent earthquake and the staff was professional and calm. They displayed such amazing teamwork that truly inspired me. I felt safe at all times. I was truly impressed with the Impecable service and attention. Manuel Ortega, the banquet manager, went out of his way to provide excellent service and it seems that his staff was at our beck and call. Because of them, we were able to hold an awe inspiring course.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Celeste P

Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind words. That is precisely our goal, to create great experiences that guests love. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay at our property, Manuel is very happy to read this comment and he and all the staff look forward to another opportunity of serving you when visiting Mexico City again.
Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR WORDS!!!!! It is a caress to the soul.

Cordially,

Reviewed 28 September 2017

3rd time in this hotel. Good location, 15 min walk to the historic center, 15 min walk to Zona Rosa, very safe location. The breakfast buffet is great, I like they have plenty of options. Last time I stayed here was about Sept 7th Earthquake, one thing I will always remember is everyone scare going down by the stairs, and the hotel staff going up with their radios to calm down everyone, they closed the doors of every room, provide towels and slippers to everyone outside with out proper cover and organize groups to get us back into our rooms. Everyone was just trying to do their job in the middle of a crisis... that's love for their job.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear guest,

We are very glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We will continue offering our best effort to always meet your expectation. I think that the moments of crisis are a new opportunity, it was a pleasure helping in this event.
We look forward to another opportunity of serving you when visiting Mexico City.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I arrived during the recent earthquake and was super impressed with the professional and well trained members of the Emporio Hotel.

I felt incredibly safe, extremely well taken care of and felt everyone looked out for each other. There is tremendous kindness, beauty and integrity in this staff.

I highly recommend this hotel and will remember each person from Manuel Ortega to every woman such as the staff Ryman (whose name I never found out) who was like an angel and was super calm and took us under her "wings" until we could get down the stairs and men who work at this extremely well run hotel.
Gracias Emporio Reforma Hotel!

2  Thank Karin L

Dear guest,
Tthank you for your kind words; our goal is to create great experiences that guests love. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay at our property, the staff are happy to read this comment, we look forward to another opportunity of serving in your next visit to Mexico City.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR WORDS!!!!! It is the best gift you can give us,

Cordially,

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

This is one of the most amazing hotel experiences of my life! This review might be long and reading it you will get the true essence of this hotel. I arrived at 1:15, as a huge earthquake was happening. I could not get into the hotel because they had just evacuated to keep their guests safe. Here I was in front of the hotel with an overload of boxes and my suitcases. Immediately the hotel staff supported me in getting to a safe zone with all my stuff! A very considerate man, named Alfonzo took great care of me and my belongings. When it was safe to go back in, anther sweet young member of the kitchen staff Alfredo took unbelievable care of me, until the moment I left, 6 days later. Each morning he looked for me and wanted to know if I was ok. Could he prepare anything special. He is someone I will ever forget!
Manuel Ortega-the banquet manager checked in with us non stop. When there were concerns with our participants, he made sure someone of authority come in to speak to the members of our training group; to assure everyone the building structure was still safe for us to be in. He was there every day to make sure our event went well and that we were pleased with the service we received. He was the last person we said goodbye to, as we left the hotel.
Manuel Casas greeted us each evening when we came in for dinner. He bent over backwards to accommodate every single request. We felt like we were home.
I could go on and on and on! This was truly a remarkable experience - earthquake and all. We look forward to coming back to our "home" in Mexico City. Thank you Hotel Emporio!!!!

2  Thank bethlO6267RM
Emporio_Mexico_Hotel, Director General at Emporio Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Our mail goal is to create great experiences, your feedback specially in this moment is the most important motivation, we are working to renovate us.

Again, thank you for selecting our hotel; we look forward to seeing you soon.
Have an excellent weekend.

Best regards,