This hotel has been a business hub for Mexico City for a long time - everyone knows this place. Staff is professional and mature, rooms are nice and comfortable. One of best aspects is the location - maybe 5-6 restaurants within a short, safe, well lit walk - some with outdoor dinning - some just across the plaza. Heavy business emphasis in the area - lunchtime at some of these restaurants may be 97% male with some cigar smoking. Hotel is large and well staffed - always have had really strong visits and slept well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City is an award-winning hotel in Polanco, one of the capital's most dynamic cultural, business and shopping areas. This prestigious building is close to the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and Castle and the National Auditorium. Nearby Mazaryk Avenue and Antara Mall are also worth seeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Presidente Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Presidente Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Intercontinental Mexico City
- Mexico City Intercontinental