1,724 results
All reviews manhattan deli starbucks attached american embassy mariachi band the club lounge angel de la independencia independence angel independence monument corner suite room service business trip lobby bar bit dated butler service reforma area business hotel excellent location
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here at the start and end of our trip to Mexico.

On the inbound and outbound nobody helped with our bags upon arrival and inside staff were standing around or on their phones.

The lobby / bar and reception are impressive and are Sheraton quality.

The room on inbound was basic / old and a few things didn’t work. Having told reception that, they didn’t move us or intend to fix anything so did some of the DIY ourselves.
However upon the last leg we got a lovely upgrade and very nice room - modern side of building on the right.

I did find some of the staff quite hostile, not very personal but two friendly staff members who worked on the doors upon departure.

Would suggest to check out the nearby hotels in the same area which are Marriott / Hilton and St Regis.

Location is great, attractions nearby and not badly priced I guess for what you get.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shreena_bathia
MariaCanoSheraton, Manager at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear shreena_bathia,

We apreciate the time taken in leaving us a review.

I apologize for the inconveniences you went through during your stay with us, we will investigate about our associates attitude you experienced and reinforce our procedures with them.

We would like to visit us again soon so we can show you our improvement and our mexican hospitality.

All your comments will be taken to the different area managers and take into consideration in order to make changes.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Maria Isabel Sheraton is an icon in Mexico City. Very well renovated, service is very good and location is fabulous. Though mainly a business traveler hotel it is a very good option for families.
Buffet breakfast is spectacular as well as other close located dining restaurants.
Strategically located, it makes it easy to quickly move and visit the city’s attractions.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
MariaCanoSheraton, Gerente at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for leaving your comments regarding your last stay with us, we value each one of the comments you make.
We are happy to know your stay was as you expected and our location was convenient for you as well as our buffet breakfast.

We wish we can see you again soon and be part of the Sheraton experience!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Central by the angel and very good service ! Very good price for the quality of service and room ! They advise good quality restaurants ! Good tours offered at good times such as private ! No breakfeast in price but coffee machine in room with good view

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018

My husband is an SPG Platinum member and we stayed in the hotel with my kids for 3 nights. It was a "free" (redeemed points) stay with a suite upgrade.
Even considering this, I dont´t think we would stay in the hotel again. My husband has stayed in many Sheraton properties in North and South America and he agrees that this property is way below average.
Our main complaint is the staff and management, they had the "It´s not our fault you have this problem, It´s yours" and "I´m sorry but that´s our policy" attitude and were totally unwilling to solve their mistakes. (They had wrongly informed us about SPG hotel privileges). My husband even called the Customer Service Manager who said would look into the issue and never even bother to call us and let us know what they decided.

We also had an issue with the AC, our room was too warm. They sent a technician at 3:30 AM, the problem was not solved and they had to provide us with a fan. Next morning, there was no report about the AC not working and no one was trying to fix it. Finally, after 2 more technicians visited the room, the room got barely confortable. I´m always chilly, so I think they have issues with the AC, because the room never got actually cold.

I understand people make mistakes, but is the way they solve them what makes us customers feel that we matter. Sheraton Maria Isabel. obviously doesn´t care. Take your business elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Viajera-2004
MariaCanoSheraton, Gerente at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Viajera- 2004,

First of all I want to offer you an apology for the inconveniences you mention above and the responses you got from our team.
I can assure you that for us our guests comes first always and I regret we didn’t show you that this time.
The comments you made will help us to investigate further in what happened and work hard to avoid to happen again.

Thank you for taking time and write us a review, it will make us improve where we need to and be better for our guests.

Best,

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Had to go to Mexico City for work and didn’t want to go. The hotel went above my expectations in almost every way. My only dislike was that the food was inconsistent for room service. One night it was really good and the next night it was only okay. The breakfast in the morning was okay, nothing great. But, if you have to go to Mexico City, I would recommend this hotel. Also, the wi-if was much better than I expected.

Stayed: February 2018
MariaCanoSheraton, Manager at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Creese21,

We apreciate the comments you make during your stay with us, I´m please to read that even you didn´t want to visit Mexico you enjoyed your stay with us and maybe your future trips to Mexico you will reserve at Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel again.
I apologize for the inconvinience on room service we will reinforce our service standards to improve and mantain our service quality.

We would like to have you back yo show you how amazing Mexico City and its hospitality are.

Markeitng & Social Media Manager