All reviews zona rosa fox news spectacular breakfast egg station walking distance from the hotel booking tours pool deck modern rooms insurgentes metro station night life morning breakfast tourist bus hardwood floors recommend this hotel to anyone the staff was friendly and helpful restaurants and bars rooms are great
Reviewed 14 August 2018

I have stayed in other NH properties, but this one strives to be a top hotel in its price point. They do better than some others in the higher price points. I wish it was possible to write this in bold and bigger font, They do better than some others in the higher price points. It is 4 (four) minute walk to the Angel Statue (El Angel de Independencia) which is the best walking street, Paseo de Reforma. It is surrounded by all kinds of restaurants (the hippest neighborhood is minutes walk away, not gonna name names). It has a spa with massage (clean massage),

Room Tip: Ask for quiet, there is not much to view (stayed at 7th floor, do not know higher floors)
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sahit_the_savvy
Fernando R, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

I would like to thank you for the time you took to let us know how was your recent experience at the NH Collection Reforma Hotel in Mexico City, we are very glad to have covered your expectations and have enjoyed our hotel's installations and services. Our aim is to provide our guests with excellent service, quality food and beverages and a comfortable room to rest as if you would be in your own home. My team and I appreciate the opportunity we had of being of service to you and will be more than glad to welcome you back to our Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

The NH collection hotel (Reforma) is one of the better hotels in la Zona Rosa. The hotel room is pretty cozy with decor, a nice view of the city, every amenity you can think of, and a comfortable bed all for a reasonable price. Everything was exactly what I saw in the pictures. The only issues I encountered is that you will probably need to ask the staff for towels.

The hotel is in a center location within walking distance of many restaurants and attractions.

I would stay here again and I would recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tre'Shaun N

I would like to thank you so much for the time you have dedicated to share your feed-back regarding the experience you had in NH Collection Reforma Mexico City. I value immensely your comments as the only way to improve our services and to align with the guests needs. I

hope to have the opportunity to see you again at the hotel soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The hotel is located in area with many bars and restaurants, but it was still quiet in our room. The location is within walking distance of both Zocalo and Chalpultepec. The breakfast buffet was the best that I've had anywhere. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fay J
Fernando R, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Fay,

I do really appreciate the time taken in detail your experience at NH Collection Mexico City Reforma for us is very important to know was your experience after being of our distinguish guest.

I am very glad to read this visit has been pleasant for you, our commitment is always to offer a memorable experience to each of our you, I thank very much the same positive feedback that I'll share with each member of my team. Thank you!

We hope to see you soon and continue being of your preference.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I love that Nespresso coffee and some water are included. Usually hotels charge extra. Bed and linen was excellent. The room was very nice but the alleys to get to the rooms had an odd feeling. High building in a city like mexico scares people because of earthquakes but I am fine with that. Area is lively and well conectes to walk and use public transport.
Friendly staff but a bit bigger than the hotels I like.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RodrigoSigal
Fernando R, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Thank you!

It is a pleasure for us to read your experience at our Hotel, we are very satisfied by the fact that have enjoyed our service and facilities during your visit. I thank very much the same positive feedback that I will share with each member of my team.

We look forward with pleasure to see you soon and continue with your choice,

We are to serve you always!

Reviewed 25 July 2018

Completely new spacious rooms. Nice view from the 16th Floor. Could see the entire sky line of Mexico City. Nice Pool though i didnt travel. There are lost of bars and restaurants near the hotel and in the streets. One good bar i found out on the last day was just below the hotel. Must try Chips and Guacamole. I will surely stay here again.

Once mid night the lights went off. till early morning. but it was one of a kind problem. nothing major.

Room Tip: High Floor City Facing.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Arpit S
Fernando R, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018