All reviews zona rosa fox news spectacular breakfast egg station walking distance from the hotel booking tours pool deck modern rooms night life morning breakfast tourist bus police station floor to ceiling windows recommend this hotel to anyone the staff was friendly and helpful restaurants and bars rooms are great
Reviewed 30 May 2018

It has two basic problems. An entrance from a side street that connects to a theatre and to the lobby. There is a security guard standing there all day and night, but it lowers the quality of the establishment.On the other side of the lobby there is a door that connects to an independent brasilian steak house with lousy ventilation. The smell of grase and meat in the hall way is unbearable.

The restaurant and bar is well tended and breakfast is delightful. The manager, Juan Ordaz made the difference. He knows the business of making us feel at home.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Fernando R, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you very much for the time it took to share this review after visiting our Hotel. For us your comments are very useful and represent areas of opportunity to improve and offer a better service and a comfortable stay when staying at our Hotel, thank you for sharing these.

Undoubtedly, you have correctly identified our competitive advantages, which add to the warm service we offer to our guests to provide a memorable experience during the food service in the restaurant with the excellent attention offered by Juan Ordaz.

We hope to see you soon and continue being of your preference.

We are ready to serve you always!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We were a group of 15 arriving at varying times from the US for a service project in Mexico and the staff was prepared for us and took such good care of all of the volunteers. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The bar was fabulous! Had the very best cucumber gin and tonics!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

On behalf of my team and a server I want to thank you for the time you took in sharing your comments regarding your stay at the Hotel NH Collection Mexico City Reforma for us is very valuable to receive feedback from our guests.

I have read your experience and your remarks will be taken into account in search of continuous improvement in our service and facilities.
My team and I would appreciate the opportunity of being able to welcome you back and of being of service to you in the near future. Once again, thank you for your comments.

Ready to serve you always

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I'm here for a conference with over 70 others from all over the world and the hotel has been an excellent host. The staff is its best offering. Friendly, respectful, and helpful. Minimalist is how I will describe the ongoing experience. You get what you need. No extravagance. My room is always clean. The linen is comfortable. And the view, from the 15th floor, is wonderful! Highly recommended!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Fernando R, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Many thanks.!

It is very pleasant to read your review, we are very happy to know that we have managed to make your visit to our Hotel a pleasant experience, that you enjoyed the spaces, your room and the great view of our city from your room.

We wish to be able to once again be your hosts, and be able to assist you in your next visit to Mexico City,

Ready to serve you always!

Reviewed 24 May 2018

This is a great hotel in Zone Rosa. Close to many bars, clubs, and restaurants. What makes this hotel even better are the staff, especially the guest relations manager. She was always there to help.

We mentioned it was our tenth anniversary and they left us a very nice welcome chocolate.

The rooms are also very nice and clean with strong AC. Bed is very comfortable with quality linen.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Angel statue if possible.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Fernando R, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

First of all I want to thank so excellent comments that you share in this review after you have stayed with us. THANK YOU!

We are happy to know that we could be part of this important event, I agree with you our Guest Services Manager Jessica Bello is an excellent employee who puts a lot of love and professionalism to everything she does and more when it comes to our guests.

All of us who work here, we wish very soon to have another opportunity to be your hosts in Mexico City, for us it will be a pleasure to serve you always.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel about a weekend. Great about the short time to reserve, check in and check out. Amenities are so good and by the locations near the area so functional and safe to walk, a lot of places to dinner and have night life.
There's a little theatre and the experience to be closer to the action was awesome.
People so kind about restaurant (food was excellent) and maid, and every one was so friendly, and further than just doing their jobs.

Room was so confortable, I was like home and I recommend this hotel as a must even if you go with family. The amount I paid was so profitable vs the attention and services I received, congratulations!!! I will book again!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Josafat,

Thank you very much for the excellent comments you make about your visit to our Hotel. We all work for the Hotel, are very happy to read we have been able to offer you an extraordinary and pleasant stay this time.

For all of us it will always be a pleasure to serve you and be your hosts in Mexico City, whether you come alone or with the family.
THANK YOU!

Ready to serve you always!