All reviews zona rosa fox news spectacular breakfast egg station walking distance from the hotel booking tours pool deck modern rooms night life morning breakfast tourist bus police station floor to ceiling windows recommend this hotel to anyone the staff was friendly and helpful restaurants and bars rooms are great
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I was supposed to stay 10 days, but left after 3. Although a lovely hotel in photos, located in the Red light district, not a a place to stay and feel safe. Was advised not to go out of hotel at night alone, so had to eat at hotel restaurant. Not surprised to see it empty.
Hotel had a lot of visible damage from earthquake, and although staff insisted it was structurally safe, breathing was difficult due to fine particles in the air.

Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Fernando R, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear guest,

I really appreciate the time yo took to describe us your experience and feelling after your stay in our Hotel, i am really sorry for not being able to cover your expetations and make you feel confortable this ocassion.

I would like to share the announcement we still are sharing to our guest after he earthquake and at this moment.

"Hotel NH Mexico City Reforma Operating Under Conditions Of Total Safety and Normality.

The property has been evaluated by specialists of the UNAM, CM´S and Civil Protection Authorities

Mexico City on September 27, 2017.- NH Hotel Group announces that after the earthquakes that occurred in past dates, NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 is operating normally.
In terms of our Hotel NH Collection Mexico City Reforma, we are pleased to confirm that it is in safe conditions to provide tranquility to our guests, employees and neighbors, as a result of our formal own inspections and by external certified specialists.
Initially, and as requested by Civil Protection authorities, in order to allow the hotel to continue operations, on Thursday, September 21, a CM ( Construction Manager) specialist made an evaluation visit, after which he issued the proof that the security of the hotel and its facilities are the indicated to continue operating in a normal way, and that none of the damages that has been presented are of structural character, but of facade and finishing, in which the necessary work to repair is already being carried out.
On the same date, architects and engineers from UNAM ( NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF MEXICO ) visited the hotel to make an additional safety checks, on which they stated that the property is in good conditions in order to continue providing its services without any risk.
Subsequently, on Saturday, September 23, the NH Collection Mexico City Reforma Hotel was again evaluated by engineers and architects of the UNAM and representatives of Civil Protection Authorities, reiterating that it presents the right conditions to provide a safe place and services for it guests, employees and neighbors of the surrounding area.

NH Hotel Group reiterates its commitment to Mexico, its clients and society to provide them all, a high quality service."

Therefore, we will very glad to host you in your next visit to Mexico City if you gave us a new opportunity. Ready to serve you always!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I stayed here from 09-15 September, and although my stay was fine, (despite the pool being quite unclean), unfortunately I left my macbook computer charger in the hotel room after checking out. I attempted to call the hotel to recover it but the number on the NH reforma website puts you through to a call centre. The other number on their website is not in service. The english speaking pre-recorded voice on the phone is very difficult to understand but having gone through the dial options you eventually get through to the general NH call centre. Despite what it states on the options - there is no option that allows you to get through to the reception or concierge - these go straight to ringing out, or the phone goes dead. The call center attempted putting me through to the hotel reception whereby i was put on hold and eventually the phone would either hang up or again ring out. This happened on more than 5 or 6 occasions.

I then spoke to my wife who is living in Ireland and asked her to contact the hotel on my behalf (as i was boarding my flight), and she spent over one hour on the phone, and eventually got through to the hotel and was placed on hold by a receptionist who placed her on hold for 20 minutes and eventually the receptionist hung up the phone.

Having given up on attempting to contact via phone , I subsequently sent a very politely worded email explaining my situation and asked to be contacted back regarding the computer charger....I received ZERO response.

This is appalling customer service. The hotel are totally not contactable.Not only this but having been a guest for 6 nights, to be ignored having been nothing but polite is a disgrace.

I will not set foot in this, or any other NH hotel again, and I urge anyone to consider my experience if customer service is of any importance to you. It's shameful.

Room Tip: book a room in a different hotel
1  Thank davidc1981

Dear David,

I do really appreciate the time you took to describe us your experience at the Hotel, I am really very embarrassed for not being able to cover your expectation this time, please on behalf my team and myself accept a sincere apologize. Every comment will be handle with the managers involved in order to verify our procedures and take this as a way to improve our performance every day.

A Guest Hotel Manager will be in touch with you thru email to solve the inconvenience we had caused you this time, please once again accept an apologize, we would very glad if you give us another opportunity of being your host.

Ready to serve you always!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

we are staying in NH Collection in Mexico city location is to good and near to city center transportation also very easy i suggestion for this hotel for stay value for money room rate also good so my review is so goooood ...

Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Fernando R, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear sir,

I do really appreciate the time taken in detail your experience at NH Collection Mexico City Reforma for us is very important to know was your experience after being of our distinguish guest.

I am very Glad to read this visit has been pleasant for you, our commitment is always to offer a memorable experience to each of our you, I thank very much the same positive feedback. Thank you!

We hope to see you soon and continue with your preference.

We are to serve you always!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

First of all I want to give thanks to the front desk for their undivided attention. Thank you Ricardo for everything and for your team for designing a beautiful surprise for my spouse. The hotel was near of everything you need for your trip, and it's walking distance to the Angel de la Independencia. If your willing to walk more, you can actually get to the hot spots like Mercado Roma. The breakfast was out of this world and I can tell you that everything it's well organized and labeled. I had the premium room in the 11th floor which was very comfortable, and the balcony had an excellent view facing the main street. I recommend this hotel to anyone! I will definitely come back again! Thanks NH Collection Mexico City Reforma team!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Katherine,

I really appreciate the time taken in share your comments regarding your stay at the NH Collection Mexico City Reforma in the Trip Advisor page.

I would like to thank you on behalf of all my team that we are very satisfied by the fact that have enjoyed our service and facilities during your visit in our Hotel.

We hope to once again have their preference on a future trip to Mexico City ww will be happy will be to assist you anytime.

Thank you for your comment regarding Ricardo´s service he certainly is an excellent employee.

We are to serve you always!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

This is a review of room 726. We booked a suite on the NH website. Upon arrival, we were told that the balcony room we booked was not available. We spoke with Mr. Mata Hernandez, the Front Office Manager, and all was resolved. He was incredibly professional and asked us about our stay on a daily basis.

The suite was very nice with the exception of the air conditioning, which during a heatwave was insufficient. The lowest the AC got was 23 Celsius. It was very hot in the room. If you're staying in CDMX in cooler weather, don't worry about it. With the exception of the AC, the room was great.

The shower in the room was amazing. The pool is amazing. The breakfast with cooked to order omelettes is amazing. The WIFI worked perfectly. The only English Channel on the TV was Fox News. Jesus. I saw a lot of TripAdvisor reviews commenting about that. Why doesn't the hotel get CNN or the BBC? Fox News, really?

With all that said, thank you again, Mr. Mata-Hernandez, for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Get a balcony room
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for the time you took to let us know how was your recent experience at the NH Collection Reforma Hotel in Mexico City, we are very glad to have covered your expectations and have enjoyed our hotel's installations and services. Our aim is to provide our guests with excellent service, quality food and beverages and a comfortable room to rest as if you would be in your own home.

Thank you for your comment regarding Antonio's Mata Service, I am glad to inform you he just was promoted as GM for one of aour Hotel in Mexico City a month ago.

My team and I appreciate the opportunity we had of being of service to you and will be more than glad to welcome you back to our Hotel in the near future.

Ready to serve you always!