We stayed in the hotel for 1 night. The hotel was clean, comfortable, close to the main tourist areas and the staff were very polite and helpful. We arrived at the hotel around midnight. The staff were friendly and spoke English. A very pleasant arrival after spending 2 hours queueing at immigration. The main historical part of the city and the zocolo were a short (30 minutes) walk. Breakfast was buffet style. Fairly expensive but lots to choose from. There's a Starbucks at street level. We were above the main street through the city but had a very quiet nights sleep. We were able to leave the bags on checking out day with the concierge who were very helpful. Outside the hotel we were able to catch a taxi for 200. This was cheaper than the prepaid taxi from the airport. The hotel entrance was impressive and clean.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Fiesta Americana Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Fiesta Americana Hotel Reforma
- Fiesta Americana Mexico City
- Mexico City Fiesta Americana
- Fiesta Americana Reforma Mexico City