“Really good place”
Review of Cafe Nin

Cafe Nin
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Nin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #171 of 5,701 Restaurants in Mexico City
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Bread is really outstanding in this place. Coffee is one of the bets I have tried in Mexico city.
Brunch is definitely there rush hour, so service is not that good. I would recommend going in the afternoon, the place will be all yours.
If you are only going to buy bread, go early in the morning as they fly!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Seriously every single thing is good, but I still find myself dreaming of the rosemary and honey rolls!

Reviewed 27 December 2017

This is a really charming restaurant. The coffee was strong and delicious, and the food was excellent. Try one of the pastries they bring around - delightful, not too sweet, and very fresh.
The huevos revueltos were perfectly done.
We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Café Nin used to be Panadería Rosetta. For some reason, they changed names, but the quality remains the same. I have a hard time writing a review for this place since it's definitely my favorite spot for breakfast in Mexico City. The menu is reasonably priced and everything that I have tried so far tasted exceptionally good. The service is super fast and friendly. I recommend it!

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I had the pork ragout with sweet potato tortellini which was delicious! And my fellow diners all had different dishes which they also loved. They have an English menu which was very helpful and very obliging staff. I wish I was staying longer so I could go back and try other dishes! Fantastic little place.