1,092 results
All reviews butler service diana restaurant the king cole bar personal butler diana fountain infinity pool avocado pizza luxury suite rain shower four seasons paseo de la reforma steam room car service floor to ceiling windows third floor beautiful hotel turn down service
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I'll keep my review relatively brief, as there isn't much to say that hasn't already been said by others on here. The hotel is absolutely perfect. It's situated in the most beautiful of all modern buildings in Mexico City, and in a perfect, safe neighborhood. Most attractions are a short Uber ride away, and the neighborhood itself has a bunch of restaurants near by, both high end as well cheap eats.

The interior of the hotel itself is gorgeous; with a beautiful lobby and lounge area where you can grab drinks, alongside an outdoor patio if you prefer a good view of the city. I can't stress enough how well of a job the St. Regis brand does when it comes to quality consistency across their properties, whether it's in New York, Osaka, Bangkok, Mexico City -- it doesn't matter; bottom line is if you're staying at a St. Regis property, you know you're staying at the best of the best.

The staff here are incredible; everyone from the receptionist that greets you upon arrival, to your butler that helps you unpack when you get to your room, and if you want, can provide you with coffee service as well ironing of your clothes (each floor has its own personal butler). If you ever need anything, service over the phone is quick, and everybody speaks good English. If you're out and about, you can even email your butler and they will take care of anything you need (such as early turndown service, last minute hotel reservations, etc.) I ordered room service to the room twice, and everything was prompt, delicious, and well priced.

All in all, I can't say enough good things about this place. Everything at the hotel runs smoothly, which just makes for an extremely enjoyable overall experience.

If you have any doubts at all about where to stay in Mexico City, and want the best of the best, staying here is by far the easiest choice you can make.

Thank you to all the staff for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Roman A, Gerente at The St. Regis Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear LouieHM,

We are really thankful that you took the time to write this wonderful review and recommend our Hotel.

With its unique culture, celebratory rituals and anticipatory Butler Service, The St. Regis offers uncompromising luxury at some of the finest addresses in the world.

For its location and history, The St. Regis Mexico City is a center point among worldwide company buildings, museums, parks, monuments and restaurants.

We pursue excellence in every aspect of our service and our staff is really prepared to create unique and detailed experiences from the moment you arrive and depart.

Also you can find engaging restaurant options inside the Hotel, such as Candela Romero, J&G Grill, the renovated King Cole Bar and Diana Restaurant; proving that our commitment is to exceed our guest expectations.

We truly hope to welcoming you on your next visit to Mexico.

María Fernanda Elizondo
Marketing and Community Manager Junior Manager

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

When you check in to the St Regis, you already know that they're going to get it right. You can expect champagne upon arrival and an oversized digitally-controlled room with a butler and every white-glove service you can imagine, executed impeccably. But what separates a problem-free stay from a memorable one? Emotion.
I was in good hands at this hotel when the most recent earthquake struck (yesterday) and killed hundreds of people. I have never experienced such severe shaking, and I ran for my life to evacuate the building, fearing that it would collapse on top of me. The management team responded immediately and did a seemingly perfect job of helping guests to safety, and notifying us when it was ok to return to the building. At that time, operations resumed without a hiccup, and we were awarded a complimentary dinner to lift our spirits (even though the earthquake was obviously not the hotel's fault). Sure, the staff must have been thinking about their families and friends, but they tried their best to not show it- they finished their shifts with professionalism and presented the hotel in the best possible light.
It was our tenth day at this hotel when the earthquake occurred, and at that point we had developed very close relationships with certain staff members. Seeing them after the quake was very emotional, and we were genuinely relieved to hear that their loved ones were ok.
Some associates in particular went above and beyond, even for St Regis standards. We are especially thankful to our butler Paulina who is one of the sweetest, bubbliest and most capable people I know. I was actually in the city for my friend's wedding, and she did a tremendous job of helping me look the black-tie part. I'd also like to give a shoutout to the appropriately named Jesus at the front desk- there is nothing that this man can't do. Once you get to know him, you'll realize that walking on water is for amateurs.
Last but not least, I applaud the F&B staff- particularly the breakfast staff and those at J&G. We bonded with a lovely staff member at J&G and her significant other at breakfast- their names escape us but they're super cool and we're hoping they come visit us in Hawaii. Thank you to David and Raymundo at J&G for being 5-star waiters and responding positively to the complicated requests that I cannot even communicate in Spanish.
There are some small things that this hotel can improve upon, but they are truly minor. Overall, my high expectations were exceeded. I'd return in a heartbeat and recommend it to anyone who can afford it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Daniel G
Roman A, Gerente at The St. Regis Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Daniel G,

We are truly grateful for your meaningful words. We appreciate that you took the time to write and recommend our service. Because of the hard times that our country is going through, it raises our spirit to read your warmth words.
The safety of our guests and collaborators is our most important priority, that´s why we are already prepared to act professionally at these situations. Fortunately all of our associates and their families are safe.
It is always delightful to hear that our guest´s expectative was exceeded.
Paulina, Jesus, David and Raymundo really appreciate your words and send you regards.
We expect to have the pleasure of receiving you soon.

PR Manager

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Had the pleasure of visiting this St. Regis location while working in town. Brought the Familia along, to check out the bustling city life. They never got lost when viewing this beacon towering high above. I enjoyed the skyline while grabbin some work out time in the gym while waiting for them to get done site seeing. Then they kept telling me about the view from the pool. I was always too tired or busy to swim at the end of the day, but they drug me there just to see, and all I can say is wow! The kids also got a kick out of the top hatted door men. All in all, the staff catered to your every need, and were like cruise ship employees, always near, but in the background, always anticipating you to ask for their help. It was a special feeling and I felt very taken care of when not slaving away at business. Thanks, and praying for all in Mexico City after this, the most recent Mexican earthquake.

Room Tip: Ours had a city view, with dazzling lights, that kept everyone glued to the glass!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear irishmexicanjoe80,

Thank you for taking the time to write these words.
We are really glad to hear that you enjoyed the exquisite view from the gym and pool at the 15th floor.
At The St. Regis Mexico City our youngest guest are very important for us and we are delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed the stay. One your next visit you can ask for our family traditions service, were we provide many surprises for the little ones.
One of our St. Regis basic principles is to provide anticipatory service to predict all our guest needs, and for us it is a privilege that our team exceed your expectations.
We look forward to your next visit with us.

PR Manager

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights on a business trip. The hotel has great service, comfortable rooms and a good selection of bars and restaurants. It was also very close to many of the business headquarters on Reforma. The best hotel I have stayed in during my various trips to Mexico City.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Roman A, Gerente at The St. Regis Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear masagero,

Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy to hear that everything was perfect during your stay.
One of our values is the address, so you can only find St Regis hotels at the best location in the most important cities.
We hope to have you again and exceed your expectative.

Public Relations Executive

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Very nice hotel and amenities, although service and breakfast is poor and the value you get does not account for the price payed. The four season or sheraton is a much better option at a better price and with the same centric location

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Roman A, Gerente at The St. Regis Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear Kathrynt15,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this comment. At The St. Regis Mexico City we take very seriously this kind of comments and we share it with our F&B team so that we can revise this matter. Please contact me at mariajose.saavedra@stregis.com to have more details on what we have failed.

Public Relations Executive