“Great pizza when you are tired of tacos!”

Dalis pizzeria italiana
Ranked #10 of 5,766 Restaurants in Mexico City
Neighbourhood: Centro Histórico
Description: The right place to taste an original and artisanal Italian pizza made by an Italian chef in a stone oven; we speak Italian, German and English - visit us!
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Our family of five had a fabulous, inexpensive dinner of pizza and fries here. We love tacos...but after a few too many I searched for a good pizza place. The owner is from Italy and makes fabulous pizza. The restaurant is about 4 blocks from the Zocalo...on a Sunday evening it appeared not the best neighborhood as everything was closed but was perfectly safe. Only open til 7:30 so plan accordingly. When you want true Italian pizza on a cheap budget...this is your place!

Reviewed 26 September 2018

I visited after arriving late afternoon and staying near the zoccalo - it's a 7 minute walk. Excellent pizza by my San Francisco standards - cooked up and served by a friendly gentleman who advised me on an alternate route to walk back to the hotel. A four slice pizza (margarita) has thin crispy crust, rich tomato sauce and mozarella was $35 pesos (just under $2.00 USD.. Check it out.

Visité despues llegando al tarde. Este restaurante es cerca el zócalo - es un caminar 7 minutos. Hay pizza excelente. El mesero fue muy simpatico. El pizza fue cocina bien, crust al horneado, salsa delicioso, 4 piezas grandes para $35 pesos (< $2.00 USD). Lo recomendo.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I went there with my cousin who lives here in Mexico and we traveled 35 minutes to get to dollies, it was well worth the ride! The owner speaks Italian, Spanish as well as fluent English if that language barrier is an issue for you. The hospitality was exceptional! What wonderful people the owners were and I'll be visiting again before I leave!

1  Thank Alex L
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went to Dalis 2 weeks ago for the first time (after finding online with such high reviews) and I've since already gone back to bring my cousin while he was in town visiting. All of us really loved the freshness of the ingredients, the dough is amazingly good. Highly recommend the Margarita pizza! In both visits we had such an enjoyable time, eating great pizza on the terrace and chatting with the owner Daniel. If you are looking for a great pizza & friendly service in the downtown/zocalo area, look no further! We will definitely be back soon. Thanks Daniel and Alice, keep up the good work!

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I have tried pizzas all around Italy and I can tell it tastes like a real Italian perfection. The tomato sauce and the mozzarella are delicious and fresh.
The price is really good too, 190 pesos (~10usd) for a family size pizza (good for 2 people) and for two beers.
Worth trying it!