“Don't bother. It does not exist anymore”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe - CLOSED

Hard Rock Cafe
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Polanco
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Just went last night to the address listed here (and also in my GPS). Hard Rock has not been in Mexico city for ages and there is a different business running there now. Before writing this review, I visited Hard Rock's Web site to check if they have moved to a different address, but Hard Rock doesn't have a cafe currently working in Mexico city. I guess other recent reviews are from people who visited the place long ago and wrote their review much later. Needless to say, I was very dissapointed after wasting my trip there.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Don't get me wrong... I love Hard Rock's all over the world. But this one is not so great. The staff was not very enthusiastic and there was next to no merchandising. No signature T's, no black hats with the logo... Not a great experience.

Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

Hard Rock Cafe's have always been my favorite and this one is not an exception, service was all good and food was delicious, I actually spent my birthday there and everything was super nice. :)

Reviewed 9 July 2013

I wanted to take a visitor to Hard Rock Cafe, Mexico today, Tuesday, July 9, 2013. I mean there was nothing inside...empty, including no door handles on the door. It seems to be shut
down.

1  Thank Richard J
Reviewed 5 May 2013

ordered a steak medium well, got it rare and cold the waitress took it with a face I don't know how to explain. The Interior of the restaurant is pretty nice but the service is not ok for this price!
Then I thought I go in the shop and will buy me something the only thing what they had for men was 2 different t-Shirts? I have been in more HRC's before but this was the worst so far.

1  Thank Fausn