“Yes, you know it! It's a franchise!”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe - CLOSED

Hard Rock Cafe
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Polanco
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Don't get me wrong... I love Hard Rock's all over the world. But this one is not so great. The staff was not very enthusiastic and there was next to no merchandising. No signature T's, no black hats with the logo... Not a great experience.

Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

Hard Rock Cafe's have always been my favorite and this one is not an exception, service was all good and food was delicious, I actually spent my birthday there and everything was super nice. :)

Reviewed 9 July 2013

I wanted to take a visitor to Hard Rock Cafe, Mexico today, Tuesday, July 9, 2013. I mean there was nothing inside...empty, including no door handles on the door. It seems to be shut
down.

1  Thank Richard J
Reviewed 5 May 2013

ordered a steak medium well, got it rare and cold the waitress took it with a face I don't know how to explain. The Interior of the restaurant is pretty nice but the service is not ok for this price!
Then I thought I go in the shop and will buy me something the only thing what they had for men was 2 different t-Shirts? I have been in more HRC's before but this was the worst so far.

1  Thank Fausn
Reviewed 24 February 2013

After reading the reviews from Tripadvisor I was hesitant of going to this place, but my friend insisted to go. So we agreed to go as long as we ordered burgers as they cannot possibly screw up a cheeseburger, right? Wrong!

I order a 'medium' cooked burger and got a 'rare' one
My friend order a 'well-done' burger and she also got 'rare'.

My friend sent hers back and I kept mine, but only ate half as I already had lost my appetite.

We are both Hispanic, so language was not the problem.

Note that they do not accept US dollars.