All reviews choose this hotel the entire staff easy access comfortable rooms hotel restaurant yogurt front desk cesar garcia fairfield marriott elevator
Reviewed 12 October 2018

I stayed for four days, my stay was pleasant, I had no complaint since the arrival that was already late after a long trip and after the airline had lost my luggage, the reception from the reception guy Alex was with a great smile after a chaotic trip and after having been poorly served by the people of the airline, was the least I could hope, anticipating my needs I gave a dental kit, I think he saw my face of exhausted and tired that his ck inn was fast.
   The restaurant service in question of menu leaves much to be desired there is very little variety of food and the presentation as well as the portion does not equal its price.
  The comfortable, clean room, the maid that I did to my room, I do not remember her name but she always took pains to leave it impeccable.

Location far from the center but its plus is that it has a connection to the mall.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank annep0wer
Rubén B, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Mexico City Vallejo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear annep0wer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers on regards of your stay at Courtyard Mexico City Vallejo, as you mention our Staff is always delighted to serve you whenever is needed, please rest assured your feedback will be shared with the proper Management areas with the true intention to do better in the future. We will be expecting to host you again during your next visit to Mexico City.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

I had a wonderful stay at this Marriott. As a gold member I am usually never disappointed by the service at the Courtyard Marriotts. However I found this Marriot hotel rather exceptional due to the service and breakfast they provide. Coming from the US I was surprised how the morning staff tried their best to make our breakfast as pleasant as possible. Sergeo went as far as making a fancy cup of chocolate milk with whipped cream and a strawberry on top for our boys! Israel got a toy for our fussy one year old. These might seem like simple things, but when you are a mom traveling with three young ones this is just a treat! We were all happy and were able to enjoy the wonderful breakfast(omeletts, fruits, mexican hot dishes, pastry, oat, yoghurt, just to name a few). Thank you to Sergeo, Israel, Luis, Javier and this sweet girl (sorry forgot her name) for greeting us with smiles and serving us a delicious wholesome breakfast!
I also found the grocery store on the ground floor really convenient. If you need anything all you had to do is take the elevator, and it was cheaper than taking a taxi somewhere.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Omar B

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers on regards of your stay at Courtyard Mexico City Vallejo as Gold Elite member, we appreciate your comments about our staff courteous service provided during your stay.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to host you again whenever your travels bring you back to Mexico City.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself: Hotel clerks are always attentive and helpful.In my 3 night stay, they always greeted me with a smile. All of them, no matter time or day. We got to CDMX way early and we needed to be somewhere before check in time, so they graciously offered us to leave our baggae with them under lock and key and tagged. They offered a taxi service that was right outside the hotel but they dont push you to use them. When i said i would uber instead, they said no problem and did not push the taxi service any further. Special thanks to receptionist Fabiola who helped us greatly during our stay! The room is really spacious, clean, and cozy. No wifi issues with 3 cell phones and one roku stick running netflix. Clean bathrooms. No issues with room keys either.
Didnt try the hotel restaurant but the place really looks good and it even has a balcony so you can have your breakfast with a view!
The locaion: While it is really far from downtown, the aquarium or six flags or any other destination you might wanna visit (took us anywhere from 35-50 minutes every drive) the hotel is right inside a shopping mall for which you have direct access to it. There’s lots of restaurants: ihop, chili’s, las alitas, sanborn’s, hooters & comicx to name a few. A food court with Mcdonalds, Domino’s, Carl’s jr, and lots of other options. H&M, Bath and Body Works, Victoria’s Secret, and many more stores to go visit/shop if you feel so inclined. A Cinepolis movie theater and an Arcade with a bowling alley inside for the kids if you have em. The only real downside is the distance to mostly everything you would want to visit in CDMX, because other than that, it is everything you’d want in a hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Road745267, Director de Recepción at Courtyard Mexico City Vallejo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Ringmav,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers on regards of your stay at Courtyard Mexico City Vallejo, as you mention our privileged location is great for business and leisure and our guest are pleased with our facilities and Staff. Let me reconfirm you our commitment of providing the highest level of friendly and courteous service.will be expecting to host you again during your next visit to Mexico City.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Built into a shopping mall, it is safe and convenient to eat out. At the hotel restaurant, Israel, Isabel, and Isidra are terrific! They are attentive and friendly. I'd you want a quick coffee, you can jump on the elevator to the Fairfield.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Rubén B, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Mexico City Vallejo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear Scott G.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers on regards od your stay at Courtyard Mexico City Vallejo, as you mention our privileged location is great for business and leisure and our guest are pleased with our facilities.
We will be expecting to host you again during your next visit to Mexico City.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

I stayed in this hotel between 12 August 16 August 2018. The location is ideal if you need to visit Instituto Mexicano Del Petróleo
I do not know the price as my employer covered the cost but it is very clean high quality hotel
A big shopping centre is just next door and you can find many different restaurants

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Rubén B, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Mexico City Vallejo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear daymoonlight,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers on regards of your stay at Courtyard Mexico City Vallejo, as you mention our privileged location is great for business and leisure and our guest are pleased with our facilities and Staff. We will be expecting to host you again during your next visit to Mexico City.