“Adorable”

Panaderia Rosseta Havre
Ranked #6 of 37 Bakeries in Mexico City
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

We loved this place,the setting is super nice and the food too. Excellent pasteles,great croque madames, loved the scones
Expensive for mexican standards but worth it especially for tourists

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

A very nice place to start the day. The bread and coffee is good and the menu is perfect for brunch. The area is nice as well. Worth a visit!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

You can stop by for coffee and pastries, or a full breakfast. I strongly recommend the guava and cheese roll with the bevarage of your choice, you wont regret it!

1  Thank AprilMayMexicoCity
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

We were lucky enough to stay across the road when we were in Mexico city, so we came here everyday for breakfast. Each time the food was great. I had the baked granola one morning - not what i was expecting but so good. Coffee's were really good too.

I grabbed a few pastries to go on our last day as we had an early flight the next morning, we ate them, and despite being a day old they were amazing! I wish I had bought more.

Really nice vibe and decor in the cafe as well.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I was there last week, and everything is amazing, the bread, cookies ambiance and service, I've got I love of that place and you can enjoy talking, reading and must of all eating, I will definitely come back for more!!