Free cancellation until 25/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$100
US$81
US$104
Casa De Pita(Guanajuato)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$40
Villa Sueno Azul(Guanajuato)(Great Value!)
US$48
Agoda.com
US$219
US$195
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$239
US$212
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 March 2015

We arrived early for check-in and waited for 2 hours. Upon entering the appartment we noticed mould floating on liquid in the carafe of the coffee maker. Inside there was mould on the metal filter. We don't believe anybody had used this appartment for at least a week !!
Yet, we waited 2 hours for this.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Goodresort
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Worst thing is the noise, on a very busy street uphill so the trucks are all in low gear making terrific loud grinding noises all night,beds are hard!! The property itself is very nice, very authentic Mexican decor and easy to get to once you figure it out. Bus can pick you up right outside by flagging it down across the street, but be sure to yell when you want to off upon returning, it is a local bus. No one spoke English so be prepared with a translater app. Housekeeping came daily, however I had to ask for dish detergent X2 , told no by the front desk, so went to housekeeping directly and they were not pleasant about it. Lots of stairs and hilly so be aware of that. Pool area clean, but indoors so hot, but refreshing. Rec Room fun, we only played ping pong as the pool table is pesos. Mirror fell off the wall, no result of us, just fell and when we told management that day he said no problem, but they made us pay 250 pesos when we checked out. Not sure I would return.

Room Tip: Rooms were very big and comfortable for our family, but maybe try to ask for one not near the road.. very noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank travel2u57
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We just went to the closure of Cervantino and as we imagined the city was a mess, we went to this hotel because a tourist guide took us there and it was really expensive for a 4 stars hotel, which I do not think is a 3 stars.
The sofa is really really bad I almost damage my spin on it. The internet signal was so bad that we never were able to connect, so I recommend if you go ask where the access point is because otherwise you will not have internet.
We had the breakfast as part of the price we paid and the waiters not even waited to we finish and we had the 2 dishes in the table.
We were really disappointed for what we paid. We really liked the city so we will try to go next time when the city is less crowded.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Bernardo P
Reviewed 4 March 2013

My family went in February and I love this place.. Its about 50 pesos to take a taxi to the city and back but other than that the hotel is great... The rooms were clean and the sweet housekeeper came daily. The restaurant had the best servers who helped with my Spanish language lessons. All of the service people we extremely helpful..

I read some horrible reviews on this site so I was not excited to go. But those reviews are not true because I love this hotel.. My fav was eating breakfast with Juan and Jose the restuarant servers... Such great manner and etiquette. Giving just the right amount of space and attention.

I was in room 29 just in case someone wants a good room recommendation:)

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank jetsetpixiedust
Reviewed 18 December 2012

we stayed here for a week in December, as guests of an RCI member (i.e. at no cost to us). If we had not been staying for free, we would definitely have moved to another hotel. As mentioned in other reviews, the bed & couches were like plywood, the furnishings are old & in poor repair. Bring your own toiletries, there is no shampoo/conditioner/lotion supplied, only basic hand soap. Service was inconsistent, some days dirty towels were removed but not replaced so we ended up short. The on-site restaurant is not open for supper except on Saturdays, so be prepared to eat in or travel somewhere else.
On the plus side, there was no shortage of hot water in the shower; it is within walking distance of attractions in this part of the city including the Valenciana Mine, Valenciana Temple, Museum of the Inquisition, & Museum of Purgatory. Local buses stop just outside the entrance & cost 5 pesos to the centre of town, a taxi costs 40 - 50 pesos. And we could access WiFi in our room.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple