See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2017

I am a solo traveler and found this great spot in my last visit to Mexico. I ended up spending there a whole week because it was fantastic! Quiet and very close to the beach.
The owner and all the stuff were super nice with me. They even cooked some local dishes for me! it was just great. For sure I will be back as soon as I can.
Also very good value for money.
Thanks for everything guys!

Room Tip: All the rooms face to the swimming pool. t´s very nice.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 226Barbara
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

This was the 2nd time staying at Hotel JB. We originally booked 10 days but we're so happy here we decided to stay the remainder of our trip which was an extra 2 weeks. The best thing are the staff! So happy and always willing to help in any way. One young man that works at the desk is a very talented artist and we were the recipient of a few of his creations.
We felt very safe here...never a worry about things going missing..we dried clothing/shoes on our ground level patio. I believe there is a safe at front desk but we didn't use it.
We did use the communal kitchen ...had a family meal there together..everything worked...we did buy a wok for cooking.
Rooms are authentic mexico... beds a bit hard but we didn't mind....housekeeping g staff were great... shr even did our dishes (coffee cups etc) when we left them in the room....
Pool is very clean with a bit cooler temperature..which was very welcomed.
Short walk to Beach la ropa.
It's not super fancy..but very comfortable!
We will definitely book here again....feels like a home away from home...
Thank you to Juan and all the staff for a great stay!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tamera L
Reviewed 25 January 2015

We spent a great 2 weeks at this hotel. Quiet, beautiful grounds, swimming pool and super staff!! Would certainly stay here again. The owner and his staff make this place great. The hotel is close to beach, restaurants, on bus route.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ardell B
Reviewed 4 January 2015

Quiet, clean with pleasant garden and pool.
Near bus stop to centro of Zihuatanejo.
Just 5 minutes walk to Playa la Ropa one of
the best beaches in the world.
Responsible and helpful employees.
Great pizzas and salads just across the street.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2013

clean, quiet, good pool, thoughtful staff, reasonable pricing. what to do to fill up 200 characters? the review especially if they are negative just drone and drone on. this is a solid place. thank you

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo