Hotel Cinco Sentidos
US$216
US$180
  • Breakfast included
US$237
Villa del Sol Resort(Zihuatanejo)
US$444
US$241
Aura del Mar Hotel(Zihuatanejo)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$228
US$443
clubmed.us
  • Breakfast included
La Casa Que Canta(Zihuatanejo)
US$557
Casa Cuitlateca(Zihuatanejo)
US$1,153
All reviewsgrand suiteplunge poolher sisterla ropaevery morningsatellite tvboutique hotelyogurtdowntown zihuaview of the baysteep walkcome homeguacshort walk to the beachbeach towelslas gatas beachthe entire week
Reviewed 27 March 2016

We have stayed before and loved it then......again this Feb 2016 we stayed for 8 nights and found everything we loved still there. The people, the fantastic breakfast included, the amazing views of the bay and the sprawling room of each suite....we have stayed in each of the rooms over the years and truly there is no disappointment in any of the rooms. Up the hill gives you a vantage point of the entire bay, yet only a 5 minute walk and you're in the sand. Thank you Araceli for your thoughtfulness and kindness, you are the best host and treat every guest as they deserve !!!!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank fishseattle
Reviewed 27 March 2016

We loved our stay at Cinco Sentidos!
Araceli and her sister Marabele made us feel so much at home!
The Breakfasts,the views, the accomadiations where fantastic!
We can't wait to go back.....my husband and I had great reservations at restaurants made for us by Araceli...with the best views and special tables.
I'm still feeling the relaxing vibe from Cinco Sentidos.☺️

Room Tip: We stayed in room 3! Beautiful view! Double sinks in the bathroom...view from the shower of Playa Del Ropa. Gorgeous!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank learnthrutravel
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

This is a gem of a hotel. The rooms are simply beautiful, each one with a private small dipping pool overlooking the bay. Breakfasts are prepared daily by Araceli and her sister, Maribel. They are gifted hoteliers in the most professional sense: giving advice but also privacy--this is a small property after all.

While it is not right on the beach, you can see it from each room. You can also reach Playa la Ropa within a five-minute walk downhill. The way back, uphill, might be challenging for some. The walk to downtown Zihuatanejo (mostly downhill, but not just) is about 25 minutes.

This place offered us respite and rest. Greatly recommend it if you like quiet, aesthetics and sea breeze. Simply fantastic.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank difi2015
Reviewed 5 March 2016

We enjoy small boutique style accommodations for our vacations! Cinco Sentidos is an amazing hotel - the views, the rooms, the pool area, and the outstanding breakfasts make this hotel paradise! Everything is spotlessly clean and located in a great location making walking into town or to Playa Ropa. Araceli and her team are incredibly hospitable and will help make recommendations or reservations to ensure your vacation is exactly what you want it to be. Zihuatenjo was an excellent location if you are looking for relaxation, great food and incredible weather!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RoseDie
Reviewed 27 February 2016

I have just returned from a week (Jan 16-23, 2016) at Cinco Sentidos – an absolute gem of a vacation destination. Having typically been the “all-inclusive” traveller, this vacation was a step into the unknown by booking a small intimate “boutique style” accommodation. From the moment we were greeted at the entrance (by Max) and then introduced to Ariceli (the co owner), we were hooked on Cinco Sentidos.
Like many who have reviewed this place, I am a little reluctant to let the world learn of it …. I want it all to myself whenever I wish to revisit – and I will definitely re-visit. That would however be so unfair on Araceli and her sister who own and run the hotel.
There have been many reviews that have attempted to describe how wonderful the breakfasts are. I will not even try other than to say that no written word can come close to expressing how amazing it was to start your day with the creations that Araceli presented. The presentation’s and attention to detail were mouth-watering even before you took a mouthful. When you took a mouthful you savoured every morsel......delicious. The "pancakes" were like no pancake you have ever tasted.......I cannot begin to describe them. You just have to experience for yourself.
The grounds and accommodation were immaculately maintained by Max and Paula.
We stayed in room #3 on the second level and our friends had the Grand suite on the top level. We also had a chance to view room #4. All accommodation is excellent, with the Grand suite being the best - as you might expect. WHEN we return (as we surely will), I would try and book the Grand suite, but would be just as happy if I was back in #3 or #4. I cannot comment on rooms #1 and #2.
I said to Araceli on our last day that we were made to feel like guest in her own home, as their was nothing that she would not accommodate.
If you wanted a week of total relaxation by just staying in the hotel, you can find this at Cinco Sentidos. Equally, it is a 5 minute stroll to the beach where you will find many great and inexpensive restaurants to choose from. On top of that, you can jump in a taxi and head into Zihua for and endless selection of places to choose from. We did not have one bad meal in our entire time.
This is a gem of a place ..... we all had a fantastic time and plan on returning again in the very near future.

Stayed: January 2016