See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Our first trip in 2010 created some great memories and we went back a second time with a repeat of the first. The Casa Cuitlateca staff are great, the room, dining area, lounge area and pool fantastic all with hard to beat views....another great holiday.

Room tip: Jalisco, Oaxaca hand Puebla unbelievable views and privacy on you own deck
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2017

We spent a wonderful week at this small and well-run boutique hotel. It was out first time in the area and we looked forward to the lovely accommodations and warm waters of the area. On all fronts this establishment delivered on its promise: the staff is outgoing, friendly and responsive, the rooms are immaculate and well maintained, the food is delicious and fresh and the grounds are really candy to the eye. Everything's walking distance: the beaches, shopping areas and dozens of restaurants from fancy to authentic. We are grateful we found this lovely spot and could not recommend it highly enough.

Room tip: They are all lovely and some bigger and roomier than others
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mzamsky
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Dont tell anyone! It is too good to share. Very, Very nice people, place, food etc.etc. Could not ask for anything more,. Dont expect television, Music and entertainment, just relaxation and wonderful service. Terry and his team are top notch.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2016

I couldn't have enjoyed it more! The perfect view, excellent service and ceviche to DIE for, this had everything I needed! Amador, Elena and everyone else involved made this a great experience. We were the only guests for a while, but I have a feeling this crew can make you feel that way even with a full house!

A steep but quick walk in to town or to Playa la Ropa OR just do what we did and laze around the pool/hammock/couch, etc. for a few days! I sure do hope to have a chance to go back in the future!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2016

We had an absolutely lovely stay here. The service, staff and accommodations were really well done. I have zero complaints and I'm a pretty picky guest. The included breakfast is delicious and they should be so proud of the hotel they've created. I would stay here anytime I'm back in Zihuatanejo.

Date of stay: August 2016