“Beyond surprised and impressed by our impulsive stay here”
Review of Hotel Suites Nadia

Hotel Suites Nadia
Ranked #69 of 123 Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Reviewed 7 June 2017

We enjoyed two great nights here after a week's stay at an all-inclusive so we could drink, dine and loiter downtown more immersively. Located several blocks north of the Malecon (in a neighborhood where souvenirs and casual dining cost much less than on the Malecon), Hotel Suites Nadia is a wonderful, friendly boutique hotel with great views from the rooftop where a small pool and hot tub are located and where breakfast is served. All the rooms have a well-equipped kitchenette and eclectic original artworks; our room had a nice small balcony as well. Most of the property - especially the bathrooms/plumbing and elevator - seems pretty new. This place is so under-the-radar that the older local cabbie who took us there from the marina had never heard of it (I have a selfish fear that this will change in the next few years and it will be difficult to get a room). We're going to return this winter for sure, maybe for a full week, maybe even use the kitchenette for more than reheating leftovers and keeping the beer cold (there's a grocery/department store nearby). Other reviewers have fairly commented that several rooms don't enjoy a balcony/view; I can see how that could be disappointing so be sure to ask when booking. But the rooftop lounging/pool area from which the view is most spectacular is for all guests; and one morning while having an excellent breakfast up there, we could see several whales and dolphins in the bay. Everyone we spoke with at the front desk was engagingly friendly and helpful. Had I written this review sooner, it would've been too giddy with praise.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Jose Luis C, Propietario at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Dear Musicmaster:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experience during your recent visit to our Hotel Suites Nadia Vallarta. I am very pleased to find out how you enjoyed our property and that you would consider us as an option to stay in a future visit.

Again, thank you very much and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Hotel Suites Nadia

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Needing a place to stay on my last night in PV, I was accommodated without skipping a beat. They let me access my room at 8:30 AM and extend my stay til 1:00 PM. Great suite, clean, new, and breathtaking steps from the beach. I highly recommend this great small hotel.

Room Tip: The end suites have balconies.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Hello 741lindsaym:

I am very happy to read your kind words about our property and thank you for your recommendation.

I look forward to seeing you again in a near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

This place was fantastic ! Well situated short walk to the beautiful beach. Close by all the restaurants .
And there terrace pool was awesome . The only negative was there breakfast included .Its not on Tuesday's since the resturant is closed was not mentioned and we asked for some eggs and they charged us for a whole breakfast and not just the extra like they said they would. All in all I don't recommend eating there.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frank B
Jose Luis C, Propietario at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Hello Frank B:

First of all, thank you for choosing Hotel Suites Nadia to stay in Puerto Vallarta. Secondly, thank you also for taking the time to write about your experience with us. While overall you seem to have enjoyed your stay, I am sorry to read about the charge of your breakfast. In effect, we include a continental breakfast in the room rate and extra consumptions are paid separately. However, clearly it was a mistake on our part to charge you for the whole thing for which I apologize. I hope you visit us again and we will provide you with full breakfast throughout your entire stay to make up for this error.

Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again in a near future.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I (both in our late twenties) spent 3 days at the end of March 2017 at this great little hotel. We had never been to Puerto Vallarta before, and this was a great place to discover the city. I enjoyed the close location to the Malecon, and so many restaurants and stores. The beach in front of the hotel was never overcrowded, however I spent most of the time on the rooftop. The views were spectacular, and it was never overcrowded. The breakfast served up there was very nice, we had the huevos rancheros and it was so good!! Great service and only 60 pesos per dish (the continental breakfast is free). I was so satisfied with our stay and hope to return again. You will be pleased with your choice to stay here.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carrie P
Jose Luis C, Propietario at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Carrie:

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience during your recent visit at our Hotel Suites Nadia Vallarta. We are very pleased to know that you fully enjoyed our property and will consider us again as an option to in a future stay.

Again, thank you.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

When I arrived on January 27, I had a 12 days reservation and I was given suite 202. The only window in that suite was in front of the bed and facing the corridor where people were walking by. Behind that corridor all you could see was a high wall and the roof of the Mango Club, a bar/ discotheque next door.The suite is very small, with no balcony; when you are inside you have to keep the bedroom drapes closed for privacy and the kitchen lights on, so you feel like you are in a prison.
On the 2nd day of my stay the lock on the door broke down so the receptionist had to enter through the window to let me in the suite, so it not very safe either.
They accepted to cancel my reservation (made through Booking.com) and I left the next day, on January 29. Five weeks have gone by since then and I still have not been credited eventhough Francisco Hernandez had approved the credit and confirmed I would be reimbursed. Following my departure I went back twice to that hotel to make sure that the credit was processed and now, since nothing is happening, I got Booking. com involved.
Beware and make sure you mention you do not want suite 101-202-302-402. There are 10 suites in that hotel and the are at least 4 of them where you would not want to spend time.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Jose Luis C, Propietario at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Ms. Denise Sauriol:

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about our Puerto Vallarta property. Based on your comment, I have followed up with the lock problem and I am glad to report that it has been repaired.

In respect to your refund, as stated in my email to you three days ago, the full refund has been completed to your credit card since early last month. I sent you as well the print out of our credit card machine which confirms such refund.

Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.