“Beautiful Puerto Vallarta”
Review of Hotel Suites Nadia

Hotel Suites Nadia
Ranked #68 of 123 Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Reviewed 14 March 2015

Location was excellent; walk out the door to the beach or turn the other direction and walk downtown. This boutique hotel has it all. The room had everything we needed. Everything was extremely clean, comfy beds, kitchenette, ac, and friendly staff. And an awesome view from our balcony.
We stayed 7 days and didn't hear any noise after 10 pm (we even kept our balcony door open).

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank LouisaDallas
Jose Luis C, Propietario at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2015

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our Hotel Suites Nadia Vallarta. It is nice to know that you liked our facility and the service provided by our staff, not to mention our location which is among the greatest features most guests enjoy about us.

Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Hotel Suites Nadia

Reviewed 22 February 2015

The good:

1. Except for one room with no windows, it's located in a fairly thriving part of Puerto Vallarta.

2, Most staff members were pleasant, especially Roman and Luis.

3. Two staff members were exceptionally helpful. Luis went out of his way to try to help us get the Wi-Fi to work. Roman who cheerfully served breakfast, was very helpful and patient in any way he could be.

4. The rooftop, while small, had a good ocean view. The three person hot tub was always warm.

The negative:

1. The manager, among others, although friendly most of the time, left their post for extended periods, leaving no one at the front desk - a big lapse in security.

2. The little safe provided to us upon our request at the last minute was very easy to carry out of the room. It was not attached to the wall or floor and even had a carrying handle. Not very secure at all, and we didn't use it.

3. We requested a sea view room, but were given Room 101 which you should avoid. It has NO WINDOWS and would be a death trap in case of fire. This was very worrisome to both of us. Does this hotel have a license to operate, and if so, has it been approved by the Fire Department?????

4. Wi-Fi didn't work most of the time.

5. Location was pretty good, but not directly on the beach, separated from the beach by a little bar/restaurant called Mangos which was at times pretty noisey.

6. The "free" breakfast - a plate of fruit and coffee and juice, was good, but no other choices, except for eggs and toast which had a cost. The only kind of jam was strawberry. An assortment of choices would be better.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank shirluh

Dear Guest:

First of all, thank you for taking the time to write about us. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your visit to our Hotel Suites Nadia Vallarta, but I would like to comment on the following:

Safe: Unfortunately, during your visit the normal type of safe we have in the suite broke and was in the shop being fixed. Because the safes are electronic the authorized dealer/repair is in Mexico City and could not return it on time. In our effort to help, the assistant manager provided you with a safe that clearly did not meet the safety features required.

License to Operate: I can assure you that we do have it. Having a fire department authorization is one of a long list of requirements to get an operations license from City Hall.

WiFi: The local internet supplier - the biggest operator in Mexico - Telmex- has been providing a very unreliable service lately. Even today, they have not been able to restore it the way it should be.

Breakfast: As you know, when your reservation was made we did offer a Continental Breakfast as part of the price. However, waffles are also an option besides the fruit, freshly squeezed orange or grape fruit juice, toast and coffee. As you saw, we do offer other products, but at a price.

I want to convey my apology for the discomforts we provided to you, I do hope that your visit to Puerto Vallarta overall was enjoyable and that you plan to return to our city, even if you do not stay with us again.

Again, thank you for writing about us. I will take your comments and will work on our weak areas.

Owner.

Reviewed 10 February 2015 via mobile

We booked this place for 4 nights after staying in Yelapa for a week at the Beautiful MiraMar Casa Manta Ray. We wanted to end our picture perfect holiday with some peace and quiet in a cute little place.

What we got was alot different.

When stepping into the bedroom the floor looked nice but the grout on the tile started breaking off in huge chunks as the floor has play on both sides of the bed. Like about 1/2" of play and I am not a large person 6 feet about 200 pounds.

The windows look like they lock. But only if you use a butter knife to hold the latch in place. It takes 1 second to open the locked window.(I posted a video of this on facebook) and got a few laughs.

Now about the peace and quiet we were hoping for. NONE. Beach club next door has music cranked from 10 am to 3 am. So if you are lucky you can sleep from 3 until 10. All day music going boom boom boom.

Now the kitchenette. No knives for cutting WE REQUESTED A KNIFE WITHIN FIRST HOUR. We had to go buy a chef knife from the market 24 hours later. We were promised a knife, but nope. No knife. No lid for the pan, no utensils and nowhere to actually cook.

A positive is the staff were very nice and the cook Roman is extremely kind. We will be requesting a 2 night refund once we get home. Why when we get home? Because the owner is nowhere around apparently and we didnt want to wait all week for him to show up. We paid for 4 nights and stayed for 1. Figure 1 day for them to find someone else... therefore i figure its fair to get a 2 night refund. I am considering starting a blog about this place with pictures and videos if i get nowhere with this as I am quite computer savvy. Not a good speller but know how to let alot of people who type in hotel suites nadia find out stuff. Look forward to the reply. Thank you

Chris

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Jose Luis C, Propietario at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2015

Dear Guest:

I am sorry to read about your problems in our Hotel Suites Nadia Vallarta. If I remember correctly, I was in my office when you came down to ask for the knife and the pot. For reasons of safety, it is our policy to not have sharp cutting knives inside our suites. Yet, I uderstood that the desk clerk provided you with the pot and knife at the moment you requested it; clearly that was not the case, for which I would like to apologize.

In respect to the noise, as you know, being in a resort town some times certain restaurants tend to play music at levels that are not allowed by law, specially during week-ends. May I ask if you reported the music to our front desk clerk? They know that whenever we have problems of this nature they have to call the City Ordianance Inspectors who have the responsibility to oversee that all businesses abide by the City Ordinances.

In any case, I want to apologize for your bad experience at our hotel and I want to assure you that I will personally look into this matter with the staff so that this does not happen again.

Reviewed 2 February 2015

A friend and I just completed a three week stay at this hotel. The location and view were awesome ! The management and staff were very helpful and genuinely friendly.The rooms are kept extremely clean and the room maids were polite and friendly. The hotel is close to the beach as well as many restaurants and bars.The staff was only too happy to help in planning activities and day trips in the area as well as any transportation needs. We met many guests who stay here on every trip to Bucerias.I will definitely stay here again !

Room Tip: Book your stay well in advance as this hotel is becoming more well known.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed it and had a good time. I will convey your message to your staff as weel as I know they will like to know about it.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 21 January 2015

Firstly I have to acknowledge the excellent service we received. I made a reservation several months ago for two people. At the last minute, we needed to accommodate additional family for one night *and I did not inform the hotel*. I figured a pull-out-couch would be fine for a single night. What I did not realize was that some of the "two person" suites at Hotel Nadia are very small and configured for two people MAXIMUM - it's like a hotel room with an adjoining kitchen/bar seating area, there is not enough empty space to put a full size bed or pull-out. This was 100% my error, arriving in high season with the wrong amount of people!! The staff were very polite, helpful and accommodating, charged only a small "additional guest" fee and managed to find a suitable small mattress that would fit in the room and get us through the night. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

As mentioned, the "two person suite" is very small but well laid out, clean and comfortable. Comfortable bed with lots of pillows and nice linens. The bathroom was very nice, great shower. Kitchen had everything you could need. No view from the room but you're only there to sleep anyways, right? if you want the view, just wander up to the rooftop terrace and pool! There is a small infinity pool to swim in (you can look over it both ways, to see the sea or the town) and also a small jacuzzi. Plenty of lounge chairs under a shade pergola, and a few tables and chairs to sit at for a drink or to use your computer. If a view from your room is important, make sure you ask for the larger corner rooms that include a balcony.

BREAKFAST! It is offered all morning and early afternoon (great for us late risers). Included with the price of the room is coffee, juice, a fruit plate and toast or oatmeal (all fresh and delicious and nicely presented). If you are hungry, you can add a full breakfast option for 45 pesos (offerings such as scrambled eggs with bacon or ham, beans and toast or tortillas, or huevos rancheros... and a few other options as well). The breakfasts were DELICIOUS and the service was EXCELLENT. All while sitting at a view table overlooking the sea. Perfect.

I love the location, in the "romantic zone" just a couple blocks north of the Malecon, a block off a street with many restaurants and shops, half a block from a couple of really excellent "street food" trucks, a block from a major grocery store, a block from the theatre. It is noisy mid-day (the Mango Beach Club plays music during the day, but it doesn't start up till around noon and goes silent again around sunset). Quiet and secure at night.

We'll go back there again some day.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank happycampers16555

Dear Guest:

I am glad to know you enjoyed your recent visit to our Hotel Suites Nadia Vallarta. Our location is one of our greatest features as our guests do enjoy walking to the malecón and back in a safety environment. I will convey your comments about our breakfast to Román, our waiter/cook, he will love to know how much you liked his work. Will also let our maids know about their work as well.

Thank you for taking the time to write about us and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.