All reviews close to the airport one night stay great wifi chilaquiles hi expresses nice modern hotel pool and gym definitely stay here again the bed was super comfortable ice machine continental breakfast sofa bed restaurants within walking distance excellent hotel yogurt stayed here for nights hotel is located
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Our stay here was basically just what we expected. Very clean, staff pleasant, wonderful Mexican style hot breakfast with assorted fruits and cereals. Coffee is adequate, not the best but not the worst we've had. Delightful library and nice exercise room. What fell short though was the pool. It's not as large as you are led to believe by photo, offers no shade and overlooks an auto garage. Some plant foliage out there is definately needed. Location is great if you don't want the beach. We didn't experience any noise from the street or airport in our room. Quiet stay other than a few sirens at night.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank S E
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Very very nice hotel!! awesome staff!! Excellent breakfast... right next to the airport very convenient
The hotel is new.. very clean nice comfortable room awesome shower great bed... it is located right on the Main Street Puerto Vallarta a lot of nice restaurants nearby

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Yes, we were pleased to stay in the express hotel 1 day before we catch up our flight to Canada.
What is unfortunate, our teenage grandson forgot his hoodie and they confirmed they found it and that they’ll send it to us by post or courrier ( we even offered to pay for it) but unfortunately they kept it and our grandson sent them few emails but with no reply.

So if you do stay in this hotel just make sure you don’t forget anything there.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Puerto Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Hello Denise Didi A,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a candid review about Holiday Inn Express Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I recognize your stay was not 100% satisfactory. IHG values your experience with our hotels. I have sent you a private message so we can gather some additional information regarding your experience. Please allow us another chance to make things right.

Krysllin G
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Clean, modern. Friendly staff. Amazing breakfast. The room was clean. Well stocked. I felt safe and secure. This was my first stop on my vacation & I highly recommend this place. Service is top notch. Very close to the airport.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank David M
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Wow this seems like an upper tier one hotel not a holiday inn express. What an amazing job. Grand lobby sleek exterior styling. I just came for lunch and pick friends up. I was so surprised. Good job. I hear they will be building a full service holiday in near by and I hear it’s even more amazing. Good parking and wonderful restaurant adjacent.

Stayed: March 2018