We had a wonderful stay at Club Regina. They were wonderful and we were able to move to an ocean view on on 3rd day - so that we were able to really view the ocean. Our first room was on the Westin side of the resort, so to get to the beach we had to walk to the beach and then to the Club Regina side. A bit odd. Even the fence that divided the pools and potted plants that blocked the sidewalks. I'm not sure why - but it was kind of funny. Easy to catch a bus right outside the hotel and a nice walk to the marina where there were good restuarants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Regina Puerto Vallarta offers hotel to two bedroom condos right on the beach in the hotel zone. Our pools, lush landscaping, beach, and the Bay all enhance your experience. Puerto Vallarta's beautiful beaches, rich biodiversity, and wealth of outdoor adventure attract tourists from around the world. Traverse Puerto Vallarta’s picturesque Malecon or Romantic Zone; browse the art, jewelry, and handcrafts at the Isla Rio Cuale market; hit the trails on an ATV; or soar through the canopy on a zip lining tour. There’s no shortage of ways to enjoy Puerto Vallarta – let Club Regina Puerto Vallarta be a part of your fantastic vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TravelUp and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Club Regina Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Regina Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Regina Puerto Vallarta
- Regina Puerto Vallarta