We had to cancel our planned hotel last minute and had very little time to research. I went to Trip Advisors and booked the top rated hotel, Playa Fiesta. I admittedly was nervous as it seemed almost too good to be true but booked it anyway. I'm sitting here on my last day writing this review so it's fresh. The location is stunning. Set off on the coast among crashing surf the hotel feels like an oasis from the busy downtown districts. My partner and I had a beautiful ocean view on the third floor. The waves literally crashing below. The bed was comfortable and the room huge. From our balcony I saw porpoises and a humpback whale. The food is simply wonderful and better than I had expected. There grounds are immaculate well thought out. The biggest asset however are the people that work here. From Pato to Charlie everyone made us feel so welcome and at ease. This property is very popular with weddings, for good reason. We thankfully were in between. We will definitely come back....often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Fiesta is unique in every sense of the word. A true gem situated on the South side of Puerto Vallarta right on the ocean with magnificent views of Banderas Bay. Playa Fiesta caters to Wedding groups & Vacationers. A quaint & intimate resort with full hotel amenities. The onsite Bar & Restaurant are open from 8am-11pm daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Playa Fiesta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Fiesta Beachclub And Hotel
- Playa Fiesta Beachclub Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Playa Fiesta Beachclub