Open today: 19:00 - 07:00
Review Highlights
Nice to be Able to Play After Willa Blew Through

Played the Nicklaus course 3 days after Willa dumped rain on the PV area so it was more than a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
tww146
Durango, Colorado
Enjoyable round of golf

Wanting to sample a course outside of the resort where I was staying, I chose to play the Jack... read more

Reviewed 19 February 2018

from US$69.00
from US$119.00
from US$68.00
More Info
All reviews in great shape pro shop green fees jack nicklaus el tigre cart girl fast greens wide fairways sand traps including cart elevation changes a minute cab ride weiskopf caddies play clubs jungle
Reviewed 11 February 2017

Jullion was amazing to us and very accommodating. I would come back to golf every week if I could. The course was amazing even in your winter. Thank you Jullion for making us feel welcome.!

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Great recommendation from Raquel at Marival Residences, well worth 20-25 min taxi ride, we brought our clubs and will be back.
We played Jack's course only

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

There are two courses to enjoy. One more challenging than the other but both very playable. Nicklaus design course is typical if bit more challenging than the Weiskopf. They are equally fantastic courses with great views and wide-open fairways. The club has a very dies restaurant in an extremely friendly staff. Caddies are available for around US$25. Caddies are worth the money. The rental clubs and twilight prices after 2 PM. Highly recommend it if you were a golfer.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Played both courses on consecutive days. If you can only play one, I recommend the Nicklaus Course as it provides a bit more of a challenge. Course conditions are very good but there are sections of the greens that have suffered from some sort of blight. The courses are irrigated quite heavily so there isn't much roll and playing conditions my require "lift, clean and place". Staff is friendly and warm. I recommend.

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

We visited as our home club is Club Corp so our director got us a special rate to play. We really did wonder where we were going on the ride out as you seem to drive through 'the hood' and on some rather bumpy roads, but as we arrived at Vista it all changed.
Beautiful landscaped driveway, lovely clubhouse & very helpful & friendly staff.
We played the Weiskopf course first day & then the Nicklaus. We loved the Weiskopf and found the Nicklaus much harder although more picturesque. Marshalls and green staff were excellent.
We had lunch in the clubhouse which I thought was very good. The tuna salad was delicious!
There was a great selection of ladies golf gear in the Pro shop which was a pleasant surprise. I usually find the ladies section limited on many courses we visit.
Hubby played the Marina course on day 3 as it was near our hotel but was not very impressed with it.

1  Thank saramarsdenille