See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Booked this b&b not realizing it was outside of Puerto Vallarta. One of my best mistakes. Room was really nice. Food was wonderful. All organic. If you want to explore the area you will want to rent a car. For us it was two nights of tranquility! Beautiful spot with a sandbar in the river with beach chairs on it. They brought out a light lunch for us (very nice surprise). They are super friendly and go to great lengths to make sure you are comfortable and want for nothing. Wonderful people. We visited in February for two nights until we could get into our all inclusive. If we go back to this area we will be staying at Villa Azalea for a week! I am a pretty picky eater and I loved everything they served. As far as I am concerned this place was one of the top things about our whole trip.

It is a ways out of PV though. We paid an extra $50 for a taxi to take us out there. It is soooo worth it in the end though.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

This is a hidden treasure located just outside of Puerto Vallarta. We stayed here by chance when other hotels were not avaliable but it quickly became our favorite! The rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated, as well as impecably clean. The location is a hidden paradise and very quiet and romantic. The staff attended to our every need and the included breakfast was 5 star as well!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank LRRSET
Reviewed 7 December 2016

My boyfriend and i were there and we had the most romantic vacations ever. The people is amaizing they're really friendly and helpful with the recomendations to go arround Vallarta, so if your look for the perfect get away we really recomend it oh plus the food is great so much teaste.!!!

Room tip: all of the rooms are beautiful
Date of stay: November 2016
1  Thank Renata N
Reviewed 1 December 2016

Visiting this place has been wonderful, being able to interact with nature this amazing, the sound of the river allows one to enter into total relaxation, the attention and food are a whole give. Since arriving at the place of the customers welcomed by its people, ideal to rest and recharge energy. You have all the amenities, the rooms are amazing all the very nice decorations. And is very close to puerto vallarta about 25 minutes.. Thank you very much.

Room tip: The rooms at the top are amazing because they have a river view.
Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed 17 July 2016

A friend of mine raved about the place so three of us went there for the tour and lunch. I loved the part of picking your own salad greens and vegetables. As a former organic farmer myself, I was impressed with their organic operation. We did not stay overnight, we were there just for lunch.
Dulce was a gracious hostess and tour guide, the place lovely, the food was delicious, the green drink was fabulous, and the overall experience very positive. The only negative is I was allergic to the bug repellent (but I'm allergic to most). :)
I returned later only to be turned away at the gate. I had not called ahead and they were expecting a large group. :(

Date of stay: August 2015