Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive
US$338
Bookit.com
Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$212
Bookit.com
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
US$631
US$305
  • Beachfront
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$276
US$472
US$251
  • Pool
Barcelo Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$398
US$197
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Mousai(Puerto Vallarta)
US$408
US$370
  • Pool
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$195
Casa Velas(Puerto Vallarta)
US$536
US$487
3,978 results
All reviewskids clubrifle shootingclimbing walltime sharelobby baritalian restaurantbunk bedsnightly showshot dogsfamily resorthuge poolgarden viewmusty smella la carte restaurantsall inclusivesmarina areagreat family vacation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 December 2017

when you get caught up in a terrible experience. I traveled with a lady friend, not relationship. she became upset because I said for her to purchase her own ticket for rhythms of the night. I had spend thousands on her. she said no, so I had my ticket and off I went, great show.... while I was there at the show, lady gets angry, revengeful. goes to front desk, says my man friend has taken my passport, personal information from me.
next morning we are walking through lobby when Susana comes and says you two are to leave melia immediately!! I asked what is going on please, lady friend becomes frantic saying NO everything is okay... NO Susana said, please leave immediately..
I called 911 for police, accusation I had taken her passport is quite serious in Mexico.. police come and senior staff member rushes out in front of me, starts talking to police which I had called. I went straight to room got MY belonging, including travel documents from safe, ladies was not in safe. she new safe password.
I went down to lobby where police and staff were now able to again speak with me. lady friend had said she was scared, and I had her passport. I said I do not know where it is, not in safe.
police, staff, and lady friend went to room while I spoke to other two police. regarding this incident which appears to be a fabricated story out of revenge.
when they came down, I asked the staff member does she have her travel documents....... yes. where they inside the safe.......no..
lady friend then said she wanted to return home soon, staff member said she would assist her. I took my stuff and left the Melia. my trust in this staff was totally zero!!!
then when I returned home, lady friend had Susana from staff assist her to change booked flight to a different day. there was a extra charge required to be paid, susna advised westjet to simple charge credit card number on file....mine!! I was not even there. this is fraud!! now my card has been canceled , wow... what a nightmare....
good thing I am a very experienced person to call police for keeping the peace.

do not trust this Melia administration staff...

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank canada59
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Check in was a breeze, check out just as simple, staff was knowledgeable and very helpful. We enjoyed dinner with our group of 13 twice they catered to the kids and kept them happy along with keeping the adults smiling. Edgar made sure we were happy at the buffet and the à la carte keeping the drinks flowing and our wine topped up. Angel was by far the best pool server , topping up our drinks and always making sure the kids had water or pop. Freddy at the activity centre was top notch my only regret was not paddle boarding from day one and being hesitant for the first couple of days, Freddy made the check in and getting in and out of the water simple and safe. We couldn’t have chose a better resort, we felt safe, there was so many activities fun for the whole family, everyone was welcoming and informative, rooms were cleaned and mini bar was stocked daily. Thank you for making our week so stress free.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandra M
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

We had premium service and for the first time it was the WORST service during the check in had our room until 5, the room cleaning HORRIBLE, it was full, people not respecting the line NO MANAGER to control the tables the food NO VARIETY.
The pool service BAD. The checkout URRR this lady instead of asking us how was our vaca NO she said "you need to pay to massage"! So we told her yes we pay took our bracelets and left INCREDIBLY DISGUSTED.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2017

This was a return visit to the Melia. There have been many wonderful improvements. We had a truly wonderful vacation. The staff especially Roberto in the restaurant and Hector in Guest Services , the rooms, and food were all absolutely first class. Don't take any notice of the negative reviews, the Melia is outstanding and excellent value. It is a must visit.
Thank you Melia again for giving us an awesome experience.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Brewpod
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Nice rooms and housekeeping. Beautiful koi pond with ducks on islands. Fun looking kids club with marine mammal costumes by staff. Water aerobics, pool contests. Music played at the pool and swim up bar and wandering barmen will serve at your lounger. Benjamin and Angel were great. Decent food. Reservations needed for rotating Italian, Mexican and seafood restaurants. Pirate ship cannons will be a shock for some but not late. A destination resort for Mexican families and visiting American and Canadian tourists. Staff was great.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple