US$163
US$118
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$311
US$218
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$153
  • Breakfast included
Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$82
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$126
  • Beachfront
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$173
US$335
US$280
US$259
US$232
Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites & Residences(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$139
4,130 results
All reviewskids clubclimbing wallrifle shootinglobby baritalian restaurantbunk bedsnightly showshot dogsfamily resortgarden viewa la carte restaurantsall inclusivesmusty smellmarina areagreat family vacationocean frontfrench fries
Reviewed 8 November 2017

It seems like this was a great hotel in the 90s, but thats not good in 2017. The entire hotel is ok, it has a good pool, beach, and activities for kids. It could use some work because it seems you're in good hotel back in the 90s.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Very impressed with this All Inclusive resort. They offer so much activities for small children and babies. Location very good in the Marina area on a good beach.Rooms were recently renovated. Free internet in the lobby.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I haven't even been to this resort yet (booked for February) and my overall experience so far with customer service is horrible. Here are the highlights (or should I say lowlights):
- Since I pre-paid, they are not willing to apply my rewards number to my reservation. Their exact response to me via email regarding this was: "Dear Mrs. Sorenson,
I am sorry about your discomfort for choosing a special rate which does not allowed any changes in your reservation." Really?! So, it's my fault that I am not comfortable?
- Then, on their website they advertise $400 in resort credits which was a huge factor in my decision. I asked about that and their response was: "Regarding the gift voucher, we are sorry about the missunderstood, you can find the conditions always in the link of the offer at the website". Huh? Super helpful.
- Last, they offer a "free gift" for booking online. I have not seen this and have been completely ignored when I asked about it.

If I could cancel this hotel, I would do it immediately.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jennifer H
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Nice attendants and the hotel is fine, but not what we were expecting. The all inclusive option is not worth it: too expansive (usd 70/person) and beverages/food menu has few options. It is better to not choose the all inclusive pack and pay for the beverages/food you want inside or outside the hotel (lot of nice options like sonora grill and victors tacuba).

The hygiene in kitchens is not the best, in the night bar we asked for peanuts and the guy take a dirty plate, cleaned with a napkin, and put the peanuts there and delivered to us...it was a very specific situation, in general everything in food was fine.

They have kaiak and stand up paddle for free, just be careful of crocodiles (yes there are crocodiles in vallarta sea, we learned it when we were at the sea and we needed to leave because people saw it).

We were expecting to stay 7 days there, but suddenly in the second day they needed to do an emergency maintenance in the pool and they could not quickly figure out an effective way to guests use the neighborhood pool (of other hotels) and this was a mess. Guests were not understanding what to do, where to go for a pool , and due to this reason we (as well as other guests) decided to move to other hotels. We went to Mayan Palace (100 m from melia), and it was best decision. For this reason I am rating it as Poor.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ferhenning
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I booked through HOTELS.com and there is no way that a night's stay is worth almost $200. At the very most, it's worth $50.

If we were in the 1960's this hotel might have been ok.

By today's standards, it's just very dissapointing.

The rooms were the only acceptable part of this hotel.

The "All-Inclusive" part. is awful.

NOT WORTH THE PRICE

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
1  Thank 531gerardom
Michel A, General Manager at Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear 531gerrdom:

Thank you for taking part of your time to let us know about your recent stay at the Melia Puerto Vallarta.

I would respectfully asked you what part of the All Inclusive is awful according to your comments.
You can write me directly to my email: michel.albahari@melia.com

Cordially,