“Customer Service”

Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #46 of 123 Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Reviewed 24 June 2017

This was a great resort right on the beach and dedicated to the family. We celebrated our first year anniversary here, but don't drink alcohol so found that it was a great place to spend our special celebration. They have plenty of bars and restaurants for all ages and do whatever they can to make your stay as good as possible. We personally want to thank Martin and Giovanni at the front desk for helping us to have such a great stay, going out of their way to help us get a beautiful room. We also want to thank Ceasar from the Las Palapas Buffet restaurant there, he answered a lot of questions for us and helped us to feel very at home with his warm style. The Housekeepers paid close attention to where we put our towels and how we'd liked certain things in the room a certain way and went out of their way to give us extra towels without even asking them. Alejandra always had a very welcoming smile at the beach towel cabana and Benito was a bell boy who was very helpful and had a warm smile every day too. Overall there were many beautiful and friendly people there and we had an amazing stay here. Thank you again!

Room Tip: King beds are only in the family suites and honeymoon suites. All other rooms offer two double beds.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Crown Paradise A, Social Media Ambassador at Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Dear Erik,

Thank you for your kind words about your stay among us. Is for us a honor for choosing us to spend a memorable celebration.

We are grateful for your compliments to our colleagues mentioned, let us assure you that we will pass your review.

We are looking forward welcome you back pretty soon.

There are newer reviews for Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta

Reviewed 17 June 2017

This was our sixth time to stay at the Crown Paradise Club, but it was our first time back since the hotel was renovated. I like most of the changes! The lobby is more modern and the color scheme is pretty. They took out a pirate ship that used to be right by the front desk; my kids would always take a picture with it so they were disappointed to see that it was gone. The rooms are basic but nice and clean. We originally had a family room with one king and two bunk beds. The bunk beds are not twin sized; they are more like an American toddler-sized bed. I think that would be fun for families with young children, but my boys are 8 and 11 and they were too big for the beds. Besides that, the view from the family rooms is awful. There is a tiny balcony but it just overlooks the street in front of the hotel. You would never want to sit on your balcony. Also, the room seemed dark to me, even with the blinds open. So I went to the front desk and explained the situation to Giovanni, who was super helpful and friendly. He moved us to a regular room, which I liked so much better. It was smaller than a family room, but it had a nice big balcony overlooking the pool, and an ocean view. The bathroom had a hair dryer, shampoo, soap, and body lotion. The shampoo was very nice (honey-scented!). I didn't like the smell of the soap so I was glad I brought my own shower gel.

The food at the Crown Paradise Club is very good. The breakfast buffet is the best. Try the green chilaquiles! There is also a huge selection of other items. The lunch and dinner buffets had a wide variety of food, with an emphasis on seafood. I don't eat seafood, but it all looked fresh and tasty for people who like that stuff. There is a kids' buffet for every meal with kid-friendly food. The main buffet is not americanized at all, which I really like. If I go to Mexico, I don't want to see American food at the buffet. It was full of delicious, authentic mexican food. There is a snack shack near the beach that has food from noon until 6, such as popcorn, fries, salad, chicken nuggets, hot dogs, pizza, and taquitos. The only specialty restaurant we tried this time was the Italian one. It was good. The meal starts with a cheese and fruit table that you help yourself to. Then the waiters bring out a little bit of everything on the menu. It was all delicious. Not super filling, though - after our dinner we stopped by the buffet, lol. Room service is available 24 hours a day for a $5 service fee. Totally worth it. The tortilla soup and pesto linguini were one of the best meals I had while I was there.

We saw two shows, the circus and the fire show. Enjoyed them both. Costumes were a little revealing (bikinis), nothing offensive at all but my boys were a little embarrassed.

There is a supermarket right outside the hotel. There is also a bus stop in front of the supermarket. The bus will take you downtown for 7.5 pesos. The bus driver will also take dollars. If you want to take the bus downtown,get on one that says Centro. To come back, get on one that says Marina.

The pools at the hotel are great. The reason why we always come back to the Crown Paradise Club is for the water park, the kids love it. We also spent a lot of time in the other two pools which were nice and warm. There are enough chairs around all the pools except for the water park one. On the beach there are plenty of shaded chairs. There are vendors on the beach but they are not pushy at all. The hotel has a biplane that is open for an hour in the morning. You have to be wearing closed-toe shoes to use it so make sure to bring some!

There is free wifi throughout the property, and it worked very well.

I think that's it. All in all, it is a nice place to stay for families. I would not come here without children, though.

Room Tip: Skip the family rooms. Standard rooms are nicer.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank kaydot

Dear Kaydot,

We appreciate your detailed review. We would like to comment that the pirate ship that used to be in Front Desk was moved to Baby Paradise patio, we love the structure too so was impossible to get rid of it!

Thank you for your loyalty and we are delighted to know that all our changes liked you.

We ask you to come soon and enjoy the rest of renovations that we will do in next weeks.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

If you want to have a great time with your family and friends, this is the place you must reserve, let me tell you why:

Me, my wife and our 4 daughters stayed here on April 23 to the 28, 2017.
This is the second time we visit this resort, the first time was in October 2016.
We were so pleased with the property and the excellent service from the entire staff that when the opportunity arrived to take another mini vacation, we didn't hesitate on booking again with this resort.

The room PH3 was cleaned on time ( Gracias Rosy) and mini bar stocked every day with premium beer and soft drinks.

The food at La Palapa was always fresh, tasty and buffets replenished continuously.

On our last night we were the last ones to dine and the buffet looked plentiful, my compliments to the Chef and the entire waitstaff (Jose Consuelo, Rocio and Ana) in the main floor at La Palapa were great)

Hugo, Carlos and Pablo at the Sans Souçis, the French Restaurant were awesome, Hugo even remembered us we had the same table last October!

The night show is fun and different every night.

The front desk ALWAYS willing to help, gracias Don Jose y Roberto!

My family and I had a great time and I must give credit to those who made a our stay , for the second time, one to remember.

On our last day, upon check out, I thought I should let the General Manager, Salvador Sanchez, know about our experience at Crown Paradise Club, the front desk called him and he was there in less than 2 minutes; we had to let him know what a great team of professionals he represents, he was very attentive and professional, too bad we were checking out, if it wasn't for the flight we were catching soon after, we would've stayed longer!!

In general, I definitely recommend this resort for it's location, hospitality and price.

Saludos amigos!

The Escobars

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank JMEscobar1

Dear JMEscobar,

Thank you for your second visit to your home Crown Paradis Club Puerto Vallarta. Makes us happy read that one more time you and you family had a fun holidays.

We appreciate your compliments! We have shared them to all our staff.

We are looking forward welcome you back pretty soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I wanna cry! It's a very old ugly resort! It's outdated! The food is horrible! I don't know how can it have 4 stars! The ambience is so ghetto! The AC doesn't even work! The only good thing is that is close to super market. The rooms smell humid and they are old. Need major upgrade. The elevator it's so old and outdated. I can't wait for this night to be over. First thing in the morning I will ask for a refund.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Crown Paradise A, Social Media Ambassador at Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Dear Marilyn,

We appreciate the time you took for sharing your feedback.

We apologize if we did not meet your expectations about our facilities, is a surprise that you described us a "guetto", our Sales Department care our market and we have not had any issue about it, as you can read in previous comments. We have some opportunity areas as our restaurant buffet La Palapa that, in next weeks we are going to improve it. About the AC, we had a fail with a compressor that our supplier fixed it immediately. We regret that our facilities, that we are improve them gradually, tarnished our service and attention provided.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 10 days. It's in a perfect location with shopping and awesome beaches all around. The included food and drinks were delicious, staff was accommodating. We went ziplining, snorkling at islas marietas, rhythms of the night outing, and swam with dolphins. All these tours can be booked right at the hotel (we found a vendor outside the hotel who gave us a better deal than the hotel offered though.)
I would go back in a heartbeat.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Amber P
Crown Paradise A, Social Media Ambassador at Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Dear Amber,

Thank you very much for choosing Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta to spend your family holidays.

We appreciate your feedback and makes us happy to read that our food and drinks selections did like you. We are very thrilled to read that you visited some atractions of Banderas Bay. We suggest to get the tours in the Travel Agency into the resort because they have agreements with the best entertainment Companies of the region; however, is your choise where you get the best deals.

We do desire to welcome you back and have another great experience among us.