Perfect for children, fantastic Waterpark. Very clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Most of them speak good English. If you are looking for a perfect paradise for your children - you found it. Nightly entertainment. Activities, sports (for adults only, agua polo, futbol, volley etc), Spanish lessons, slides, pyrate boats, tennis courts... If you are looking for gourmet food, do not expect more than decent choice in Japanese and Italian restaurant. Chilean red Cabernet was a shame for Chilean wine industry, but white was OK. Could not go to French restaurant (kids 8+ only). Buffet very good for breakfast and lunch, not so much for dinner. Clean beach, facilities. A few downsides: many beach vendors (but if you politely say "No gracias" like my 4 year olds, they will go away. Time share sharks (but if you are sucker to believe such a good deal - go for it). Finally some percentage of loud ignorant Speedo wearing Quebecers who smoke everywhere they want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MODERN FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT The ambiance here at the Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta, All Inclusive Resort is one of casual family fun. Our oceanfront resort was designed with myriad places to have fun and relax with an aquapark with 9 slides a pirate ship and a castle, big jacuzzi with swim up bar for adults, 3 a la carte restaurants and more... All the fun for big and small! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa De Oro