Vallarta Adventures - Las Caletas Beach Hideaway
Las Caletas Day Tour from Puerto Vallarta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 2 March 2012

We went with Vallarta Adventures on this tour - the only way to go on any tour. It's a full day with so much to do. The swimming with the sea lions is so much fun and so amazing. We snorkeled and saw monkeys & parrots, we had cooking demos and a fabulous gourmet lunch. All this and whale sitings from the boat both to and from Las Caletas. What a great day!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,467)

Reviewed 29 February 2012

nice trip by boat to the island. All you can eat and drink with water activities and a spa.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

Bought this tour in conjunction with whale watching. My friends and I choose the "do nothing but relax" package. Buffet prepared by the staff was better than our hotel and the drinks were not watered down. The chairs on the beach were the old fashioned wooden sling chairs. I had forgotten how comfortable those were. Very quiet and relaxing. There are a variety of programs to be had there ie. snorkeling and nature walks etc. but if you just want to enjoy the sounds of the ocean and your surroundings, this the place.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Great adventure for the kids (all included) like zip-line, monkeys, donkey-ride, face-painting, etc. However, you are only there for about 3.5 hours so felt rushed. If possible, pay the extra $20 and extend your stay by 2 hours. It would be well worth it!. The boat crew and staff are all incredibly nice!

Reviewed 28 February 2012

We took this tour with Vallarta Adventures, and it was a fantastic day. There are SO many things I could rave about.... We had a group of 8, Ages ranging from 3 to 36 - and everyone had a favorite part of the day.

Kids Canopy (Kids Adventures) - for children over 4 was the highlight for my daughter (6). She got to feed ducks, play with small monkeys, ride a donkey, do ziplines, climb a wall, play drums and cross a jungle bridge.

Lunch - tasty and plenty of options. Drinks were also refreshing and open bar a perk!

Scuba - one member of our group wanted to go scuba on this trip and he was able to do the lesson and go out all in one! He raved about this service.

Beach was gorgeous! It was overcast for us, but we still had a fun time. Our teenager in the group LOVED the hammocks.

Photographers - at first I was annoyed at them always being in our business...but after I saw what they offer, I am SO happy with them! We paid $100 and got a CD of all our images from the whole day (animal encounters, beach fun, ziplines.....), a hard cover photo book, and a family photo session on the beach!! Our pictures are amazing!!

Last but not least - the staff on the boat to and from the beach ARE SOOO ENTERTAINING. I literally felt like I could buy a ticket to see their show separately from this excursion. I had the BEST time - even in the rain.

I completely recommend this excursion to everyone.

3  Thank dmmw11