2,176 results
All reviews panoramic suite blue restaurant per device boca dos hammock on the balcony bocados stk hotel mousai infinity pool kayak trip lower pool time share all inclusive plan all inclusive package sushi restaurant personal concierge per day full kitchen
Reviewed 31 October 2018

My husband and I came here for a quick winter getaway, and from the time we arrived to the time we left, we felt incredibly welcomed and comfortable. As soon as we arrived, we were handed a glass of champagne, bottle of water, and steamed washcloth to refresh with. There was a quick conversation/timeshare salespitch that we opted out of easily, and our concierge was very helpful in letting us know what there was to do all around the resort. Our room was so perfect, we could hardly believe it. The view was incredible. The pools were so delightful and relaxing, and the service from everybody we encountered was incredible. We loved it so much, we're visiting again for longer this coming winter!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank shlbypthr
MarianaD3067, General Manager at Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2018

Dear shlbypthr,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & SPA and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests’ satisfaction possible, and it will be an honor for Garza Blanca to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

This is the most beautiful place to stay in PV. The service is second to none, and the accommodations are the same. If you can swing the residence towers, they are the best. Garza is south of the main town, so the views of the bay are incredible. My wife and I renewed our vows on the private beach, which was awesome also.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Dewayne_Cudney
MarianaD3067, Gerente at Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Thank you Dewayne_Cudney for your valuable comments. We appreciate you having placed your trust in Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & SPA to celebrate such a special occasion as your votes renovation.

We are extremely pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel; from the facilities to the service of our colleagues, who take care of every detail in order to provide an unforgettable experience.

We are glad that we have been part of your celebration, and we will be more than happy to have you back.

Reviewed 27 October 2018

Our room was beautiful (I've included lots of photos) spacious and kept well cleaned and stocked. We could hear a young child in the room next door, but a towel under the door stopped that. Otherwise the rooms were big enough that we never heard or saw anyone else - never shared an elevator, even!

Every server, pool attendant, tour guide (we went on a bird-watching hike) and tram driver was pleasant, spoke good English, and went above and beyond to help. We've stayed at other properties that called themselves "resorts", but this really felt like it earned that title.

We enjoyed the pool closest to our building, but the main pool down at the lobby area was particularly great, with both shaded and sunny areas and a great grill/bar with an extensive menu of not just passable food, but really good food - and drinks. There's a library of board games and books (in English as well as other languages) there for anyone who hasn't brought their own entertainment, and when they brought food and drink to us, they included an ice bucket with chilled water bottles, which is a great idea.

The steakhouse was both a great breakfast choice in the morning, and our favorite dinner spot - not only for the great food, but for the wonderful servers. The restaurant off the lobby had a full buffet breakfast as well as menu options and offered a great place to watch the sun rise over the small beach area.

We would never have realized how extensive the property was had we not done the bird-watching tour, which took us to the nursery/garden (where we saw banana, coffee, and guanabana fruit growing) which was also home to some river turtles, and along our walk we saw (and heard) not only birds, but other wildlife as well.

We were on the all-inclusive package, which was great because we would never have gotten off-property for meals (it involves a taxi - there's no walking to somewhere else for lunch or drinks) so we'd have paid top dollar to eat on site anyway. The all-inclusive gave us permission to try food we were unsure of, order 2nds, and enjoy drinks and desserts we might otherwise have passed on!

They were working on the beach area when we were there - there wasn't much to it, not much sand, not much beach, but they've put in a stone breaker or jetty, which will prevent future erosion and gives the little cove it protects an area with no waves and therefore clear water.

We caught a cab down to the Malecon Boardwalk/downtown/craft market and it was roughly $5 each way.

Very relaxing, restful, quiet vacation for us - just what we needed. We look forward to going back.

Room tip: Mountain views are more expensive, but we liked the water view
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelmakesUrich

Dear travelmakesUrich,

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests’ satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Garza Blanca to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed 20 October 2018

We went from Los Altos to Oakland Airport. From there we boarded in flight for Puerto Vallarta via Los Angeles.
We stayed in Gajra Blanca Resort and Spa, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for a week from November 19 to 25. We were allotted Suite No ‘4042A’ in Tower 4. Of the six members of our family I am the eldest.
Of the few resorts I have stayed so far, Gajra Blanca is incomparable. From the suite allotted to us, we could enjoy panoramic view of the ocean.
This suite had all facilities like Washing Machine and Drier, Tea/Coffee Maker, Heater, etc. . The service personnel were cleaning tour utmost satisfaction.
There are variety of suites.
• Honeymoon suite
• Junior Panorama Suite
• Radiant One Bedroom Suite
• Plush two Bedroom Suite
While coming out from the Airport, the name of son AMLAN HALDAR (he booked the resort) was visible. One person accompanied and helped us to board the car to reach the “Heaven on the Earth”.
We received warm welcome right after getting down from the vehicle. I must mention their names foor my satisfaction.
JEANE at the Concierge: At the concierge we first met a very helping lady, ‘JEANE’ who provided 360 degree information about the Resort. She also helped to select the Suite from where we could enjoy panoramic view. Her cordial behaviour was liked by my wife, daughter in law, daughter including me. I wish her all the best.
POUFRIO-driver of the Cart: We had to travel many times from the resort to the reception hall for multiple purposes. It is very near at walking distance which also we enjoyed. Of all drivers the behaviour of Poufrio appeared as exemplary.
ERSKINS the guide: My wife and I participated in the bird watching. Both of us enjoyed. I liked the communication style of the guide. He showed a book of bird which was an excellent publication in the collection of Erskins.
Hiking: My daughter and daughter in law enjoyed the event. My wife and I did not participate in hiking. Rather we were curious for bird watching.
All of Gajra Blanca: Behaviours of one and all were good.
Vallarta Adventure: The Gajra Blanca personnel informed us about the ‘Vallarta Adventure’. We all enjoyed the trip to the spot. But my wife and I was the observer seating at the shore while all other members participated in the adventure.
The youngest member, my grandson Auhon enjoyed the swimming pool and the adventure for Snorkelling. He has expressed his eagerness to visit Mexico, stay at Gajra Blanca again.
Advice to tourists: If you are planning to visit Mexico, book accommodation at Gajra Blanca. You can book online. I am sure that you will enjoy your stay.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank Uday Kumar H
MarianaD3067, Gerente at Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear Uday Kumar H,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & SPA and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Erskine, our pool concierge, Jeane, our concierge and the team members you mentioned.

On behalf of our Garza Blanca team, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

We just spent a wonderful week at the Garza Blanca. We rented a deluxe oceanfront room, and it was right on the water with beautiful views. Checking in with Fernando was a breeze. Jeane was our conceirge, and was informative, accommodating, and made sure we had appropriate reservations. She arranged special details for our suppers, like a table outside right off the beach. Jeane was upfront that she was offering a time share when we arrived, but unlike other places I have visited, she was very professional about it and respected our decision not to participate. She was so helpful during our stay!
Angel by the pool was fantastic. He worked so hard, as did everyone by the pool. Erskine and Roberto were hilarious and fun on our hotel-provided adventures (waterfall hike and kayak to Los Arcos). Saul and Abrahaim at Blanco Blue went out of their way to see that we enjoyed our suppers. We ate the hotel buffet for breakfast, although a la carte was offered. We ate lunches by the pool. Suppers were multi-course experiences, with very good seafood. The hotel gym is up at Hotel Musai and has incredible views, has clean, well stocked equipment, and yummy fruit water. Check out with Fernando was easy, and Jeane arranged for us to have a late check-out and then utlize the hotel showers while the hotel held our bags so we could catch a later flight to the airport. Truly, I have never experienced a better hotel stay and look forward to returning.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gmfr206
MarianaD3067, Gerente at Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Dear gmfr206,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Jeane, our concierge, and the team members you mentioned, Erskine, Roberto, Saul and Abraham at Blanca Blue, and of course Fernando.

On behalf of our Garza Blanca team, we look forward to your next visit!